Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All jokes aside this has taken nearly 16 months to get to the point she is now which I truly believe psychotic, but where does it end. She's already made death threats so is that the end goal. It's a scary thought and I would love to see a therapists report. No one can act this way on a daily basis and keep portraying they are mentally stable and playing an act. She's dead behind the eyes, feels no emotion whatsoever, even to the all the horrible things said to her. Not even accounts made referring to her kids or her ex bothered her. How does someone thrive off of hate

• Angry
Reactions: 15
All jokes aside this has taken nearly 16 months to get to the point she is now which I truly believe psychotic, but where does it end. She's already made death threats so is that the end goal. It's a scary thought and I would love to see a therapists report. No one can act this way on a daily basis and keep portraying they are mentally stable and playing an act. She's dead behind the eyes, feels no emotion whatsoever, even to the all the horrible things said to her. Not even accounts made referring to her kids or her ex bothered her. How does someone thrive off of hate
She's got to be an "official"
psychopath..she really is devoid of feelings and emotions..that's clear..how she can even breathe, not having seen her children for so long is beyond my imagination!
😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I would be expecting SS who are dealing with her to now be stepping in and setting the wheels in motion in getting her psychologically evaluated
She is displayed extremely disturbing behaviours
I do believe she is a psychopath xx

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.