Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Recap:

- Stinky Shan's lack of showers was the least of her worries this week. Her toilet was blocked for days on end, so instead of unblocking it like a normal human, she decided to shit in a bucket instead. Yeah...

- Her Mother's Day treat was a trip to the police station for drug driving. Karma truly is a wonderful bitch.

- Shan continues to treat her subscribers like shit. However, most don't seem to be genuine subscribers. #WhoIsWendy

- There was a subscriber called Bella (who most believe is a fake account), but has apparently offed herself. Total non-story.

- The dog piss and shit all over the floor continues. Why train your pets when you can just shout "NO!" at them 747474828 times a day.

- More drug fuelled lives. Pupils like saucers. High as a kite and then major comedowns in the morning lives.

- She turned the subs off for a few lives but swiftly switched them back on after being roasted more than a Turkey at Christmas in the comments.

- Her new fake obsession is wrestling. She pretends to stay up all night watching it, but when asked about it in the comments, she has zero clue. She continues to ask for it to come to the UK so she can go and watch it not knowing that they do occasionally come to the UK... They're in Birmingham next month. Not as good an actress as she makes out.

- Shan continues to slate her grandmother and mother at every opportunity.

- She did a drug deal on live pretending to bump into her dealer.

More important stuff:

- Not seen her kids in 5 weeks.
- Multiple court appearances and meetings (the court outfit has come out on many occasions).
- Had a meeting with two social workers yesterday at some form of family centre.

Probably missed loads but have a work meeting in 5 mins. Woosah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

mad05

I don’t know if this will make sense, but I’ll try 🤣 when she came in the kitchen and said ‘where is the bag that was on the side because you are the only other person in the house’ if she really hadn’t hid the bag so she could accuse Soph, she would have said ‘have you seen my bag, I can’t find it’ she had planned the conversation before having it, she accused her as soon as she walked in the kitchen, proving once again that she is the epitome of a narcissist 🔪🔪🔪

Reactions: 16

Boujee_Teaa

Chatty Member
Ok so when she’s popped up on my FYP I thought this bird looks familiar. But just realised now, I worked with her mum for a couple of years. Her mum was a lovely lady. Nothing like this bint.
When her mum passed she didn’t seem as much of a lunatic as she does now. It’s completely shocked me that this is the same girl. Her mum would be absolutely disgusted in her

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
All jokes aside this has taken nearly 16 months to get to the point she is now which I truly believe psychotic, but where does it end. She's already made death threats so is that the end goal. It's a scary thought and I would love to see a therapists report. No one can act this way on a daily basis and keep portraying they are mentally stable and playing an act. She's dead behind the eyes, feels no emotion whatsoever, even to the all the horrible things said to her. Not even accounts made referring to her kids or her ex bothered her. How does someone thrive off of hate

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Faith61

VIP Member
Thread suggestion Shann-adam#17
Up all night, smoking the green, shan you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lassie21

VIP Member
Listen, I have come to the conclusion, she is happy for people to sub and hate on her because it's all attention and she literally craves it.......I think we should all stop watching and not give her the attention. No matter what people say in the comments she really doesn't give two shits so they are all only wasting their breath.
A narc will never see what they are doing as wrong and this hussy thinks she is literally the dogs balls and will not let anything that is said effect her!
Saying that.....I can't stop watching like! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Please don't trigger me with that one's name!🤪 Could write a book about her her fake life and her woe is me fake illnesses, but I digress!
After she took Leeewna to the beach I switched off for the most part...she couldn't have cared less when questioned if he would be ok😡
I see she was live until late again?
Bless she probs couldn't let her little shan fam down but having a day off...she's such a beautiful, thoughtful soul😡
I think a lot of tattlers suffer with conditions these “influencers” claim to have so we can spot the lies a mile off.
-Being anxious isn’t having anxiety
-Being a bit panicked isn’t having a panic attack
-Being sad sometimes isn’t depression
-Sometimes not eating isn’t any kind of eating disorder or disordered eating
-Having pain after dancing around and rolling around on the floor isn’t an MS flare up
-Not sleeping because you’ve stayed up ❄ and watching wrestling isn’t insomnia

Gets right on my tits because I suffer with all of those and I wish I could just turn it off and on rather than it ruining my life 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Thread suggestion from sniffanythegreat
I see leaves of green, and lines of snow, I lost my bank card, don't know where it go, and I think to myself.... everyone is a narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Neo2021

VIP Member
Shannon.

you were awful to that girl as soon as she mentioned her insulin.
You were foaming at the thought of having to go to a pharmacy.
She was downstairs for a while.. on the phone to 111 so she wasn’t talking over your loud music and saying private information while you were live.
Sophie was visibly ill.
You accused her of stealing your bag. Off camera it sounded like she showed you. You replied ‘it’s vanished into thin air then’ SO YOU KNOW SHE DOESN’T HAVE IT.
She also offered for you to check again.
But none of this fits your narrative.

I sincerely hope Sophie is okay and has learnt to avoid you like the fucking plague you are. You hurt everyone you get close to. The common denominator in all this drama, is you.

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
I’ve recorded it but I’ll need to massively condense it down to post. It’ll be loads of parts. But I’ll post the best bits tomorrow 🤣

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
Morning bitches, Happy Sunday 🥰...thank you for the dedication last night to the shit show!
I konked out about 1am.....had enough of her voice and her shit by that time anyway!
Oh she ain't popular on the fyp this morning.

Those poor dogs need removed from her care asap!! 🥺😡😡😡

• Angry