Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are paying subs to hate on her and she dont care cos shes raking it in and her sub count is growing not going down so probs a smart move on her behalf people shouldnt buy into it just to say something they should just ignore her then she will be left with nothing

Reactions: 3
Is she now lying in bed on live and still ignoring all comments but can say thank you for gifts!! 🤯🤯
0NwSQpGY6ipgOSt8LL.gif

Reactions: 3
People are paying subs to hate on her and she dont care cos shes raking it in and her sub count is growing not going down so probs a smart move on her behalf people shouldnt buy into it just to say something they should just ignore her then she will be left with nothing
People are subscribing and then getting refunds, so not lining her pocket. Playing the TikTok system.

Reactions: 2
Can't stomach her anymore tonight ✌.........I will await another tit show tomorrow, sleep tight you bunch of immature witches, catch you tomorrow 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She knows what she's doing she's Playing a game.. its not a game when her children and other poor sods are involved sick

Reactions: 5
Every time I pop in the live, it’s dark and silent and there’s 800 people in there? Is she actually doing anything, speaking?

• Haha
Why can’t any of these mums put their phones down, get off a live! And be a f*cking mum! It angers me

Why can’t any of these mums put their phones down, get off a live! And be a f*cking mum! It angers me
Who pissed in your cornflakes?! Shans not a mum, she's an egg donor. Plus it's almost 11pm, most people's kids will be in bed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.