Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s the new thread you bunch of immature witches ♥

@zyxwvu please may we have one of your amazing recaps? Thank yewww I appreciate yewww

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

@zyxwvu please may we have one of your amazing recaps? Thank yewww I appreciate yewww
We appreciate yewww for the new thread really appreciate that thank yewww for using your manners really appreciate that it's so nice of yeww to use manners

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Thank you.....love the title! 🤣🤣🥰💪
---
Right witches....WTF!! This girl and her hand are off their rocker!
Screenshot_20230322-094513_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Aw thank yew for the new thread..I appreciate it 😆.

Her latest video , what honestly goes through her head when she makes them .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She actually makes me ill that she doesn’t look after those dogs and they are constantly doing the toilet in the house

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She actually makes me ill that she doesn’t look after those dogs and they are constantly doing the toilet in the house
And no shame whatsoever in mopping up all the tit and piss that's been left there....she's disgusting!
Poor lenny and luna😭

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She'll never get rid of pissy smell either no matter how hard she tries to mop it with her pissy mop head and floor wipes, the piss leaks underneath the flooring and makes it stink. If she ever moves from there, it's gonna need new flooring :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Recap:

- Stinky Shan's lack of showers was the least of her worries this week. Her toilet was blocked for days on end, so instead of unblocking it like a normal human, she decided to tit in a bucket instead. Yeah...

- Her Mother's Day treat was a trip to the police station for drug driving. Karma truly is a wonderful witch.

- Shan continues to treat her subscribers like tit. However, most don't seem to be genuine subscribers. #WhoIsWendy

- There was a subscriber called Bella (who most believe is a fake account), but has apparently offed herself. Total non-story.

- The dog piss and tit all over the floor continues. Why train your pets when you can just shout "NO!" at them 747474828 times a day.

- More drug fuelled lives. Pupils like saucers. High as a kite and then major comedowns in the morning lives.

- She turned the subs off for a few lives but swiftly switched them back on after being roasted more than a Turkey at Christmas in the comments.

- Her new fake obsession is wrestling. She pretends to stay up all night watching it, but when asked about it in the comments, she has zero clue. She continues to ask for it to come to the UK so she can go and watch it not knowing that they do occasionally come to the UK... They're in Birmingham next month. Not as good an actress as she makes out.

- Shan continues to slate her grandmother and mother at every opportunity.

- She did a drug deal on live pretending to bump into her dealer.

More important stuff:

- Not seen her kids in 5 weeks.
- Multiple court appearances and meetings (the court outfit has come out on many occasions).
- Had a meeting with two social workers yesterday at some form of family centre.

Probably missed loads but have a work meeting in 5 mins. Woosah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Recap:

- Stinky Shan's lack of showers was the least of her worries this week. Her toilet was blocked for days on end, so instead of unblocking it like a normal human, she decided to tit in a bucket instead. Yeah...

- Her Mother's Day treat was a trip to the police station for drug driving. Karma truly is a wonderful witch.

- Shan continues to treat her subscribers like tit. However, most don't seem to be genuine subscribers. #WhoIsWendy

- There was a subscriber called Bella (who most believe is a fake account), but has apparently offed herself. Total non-story.

- The dog piss and tit all over the floor continues. Why train your pets when you can just shout "NO!" at them 747474828 times a day.

- More drug fuelled lives. Pupils like saucers. High as a kite and then major comedowns in the morning lives.

- She turned the subs off for a few lives but swiftly switched them back on after being roasted more than a Turkey at Christmas in the comments.

- Her new fake obsession is wrestling. She pretends to stay up all night watching it, but when asked about it in the comments, she has zero clue. She continues to ask for it to come to the UK so she can go and watch it not knowing that they do occasionally come to the UK... They're in Birmingham next month. Not as good an actress as she makes out.

More important stuff:

- Multiple court appearances and meetings (the court outfit has come out on many occasions).
- Had a meeting with two social workers yesterday at some form of family centre.

Thankyeew 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Skank sits there, unwashed singing " I am your mother "
Please god, not for much longer I hope!
Shan...wtf have you done to yourself?🤢🤢🤢
Or maybe do one of your famous rewrites
" I am your egg donor"??🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Recap:

More important stuff:

Brilliant as always 🤣🤣
---
I have alot to be thankful to Shan today so i thought i would share it with yeww witches. If yeww are a fellow anxiety sufferer like me, Shan has the answer. I hope yeww all appreciate her as much as I do. Yeww can all ditch your meds and get chewing gum, yes yeww heard it right chewing gum is the answer.
You're all welcome 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Brilliant as always 🤣🤣
---
I have alot to be thankful to Shan today so i thought i would share it with yeww witches. If yeww are a fellow anxiety sufferer like me, Shan has the answer. I hope yeww all appreciate her as much as I do. Yeww can all ditch your meds and get chewing gum, yes yeww heard it right chewing gum is the answer.
You're all welcome 😉
I'll send yew a couple of packets threw the post to keep yew going hairy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.