Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she sit there when most of her comments are hate 🤣 how embarrassing her days are done. Get off the app shan you are hated.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
How sad, lonely and pathetic is her life that she would rather sit on a Sunday night reading hate comments (or truth comments) about herself, head dancing and miming to music and saying thank you every now and again...........and she thinks she is living her best life, aye ok Shann, you need to get yourself an actual life!!!!!
Hope that makes you smile ✌✌✌✌

Only came across this woman this morning after all the drama

I cannot believe she is only 26 ???? Are you bleeping kidding me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only came across this woman this morning after all the drama

I cannot believe she is only 26 ???? Are you bleeping kidding me
Oh my god is she? She looks about 35. She does remind me of Paul with the mouthing words and actions 😬

Really wish I could sub but just can’t at the moment. I’d be talking about MomaB cos that annoy her. I’d mention the name Deanna cos that would wind her up to. And maybe throw in a Jacqui too cos we all know that name irritates her. She hates being called young and immature doesn’t she? Yet she’s such a little girl with not a clue about life.

• Haha
Hang on… is she feeding the dogs again? She fed them at about 5:30 which I’m guessing was their ‘breakfast’ because she was in bed all day, now she’s feeding them again? Ffs 🤦🏽

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Hang on… is she feeding the dogs again? She fed them at about 5:30 which I’m guessing was their ‘breakfast’ because she was in bed all day, now she’s feeding them again? Ffs 🤦🏽
She's fed them 3 times since being on live. She came on live 4 hours ago.

• Wow
Somebody please....tell her to wash that oodie, how can she wear that!!! 🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
Can someone point out to that Steph that she was up Shan’s arse yesterday and arguing with everyone that Shan was amazing

Can someone point out to that Steph that she was up Shan’s arse yesterday and arguing with everyone that Shan was amazing
She actually did apologise in the comments earlier for not realising what Shan was like and being crappy to people who were calling Shan out

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.