Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People in her comments were assuming it was for Sophie as she was not telling them any different. Until a lady in comments said the money is for eggs I think people were shocked then
oh really...thats weird
---
That fake profile is out of order but it should only prove to Shan why she needs to step away.
it won’t because she’s proved time and time again now that she doesn’t care but it should.

people subbing and commenting is only feeding into her more. She doesn’t care whether it’s good or bad attention as long as it’s attention
---
Just seen a screen recording of the police turning up, they said ‘someone’s tried to call you back to make sure you’re ok’ which would mean she rang them herself?
as far as im aware it was people in comments who called them and an ambulance turned up as the person who turned up said they received the call from the police about her. which again is stupid
---
God knows. I don’t know what to believe anymore. I sat and watched her lives during her breakdown and felt sorry for her. Believed everything she said, now I don’t believe anything she says. She’s lied so much recently and manipulated so many people that even if she is telling the truth about certain things she’s fucked it for herself, nobody is going to believe her and nobody is going to give a duck either when she treats people (including her own innocent children) so awfully.
alot people supported her then as we believed she was doing right by her children and 'healing' herself before she got them back! clearly not...shes more unhinged now then she was back then!

Reactions: 4
Completely disagree with that profile name and the one mikesoutsidebeeping. People need to just stick to funny ones like “cheese string wooosa”. That one cracks me up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she's off some meds that made her a somewhat more likeable person ( still not great- still a wrong un) and a combination of weed and some sort of sniff making her arrogant, paranoid and out of touch with her reality. No kids, family , job, partner, no uni , no friends , no car and lots of online hate .

Reactions: 3
No sane person could deal with the hate she gets (hate is 100% justified). She’s a complete psychopath. The decapitating of the teddy still freaks me out 😳

Reactions: 6
So is anyone else thinking that Shann took Sophie’s insulin to try and cause a drama? Sophie noticed it was missing therefore Shann had to quickly change the situation and made out Sophie took her bag?
If you’re a diabetic you wouldn’t travel 2 hours (knowing you’ll be drinking so you levels will change) and not take your insulin? My sons epipen is the first thing I check we have when stepping out the door! It’s second nature now. Her cousin seemed to think she had it with her?

I honestly think Shann is psychotic enough to have tried to make Sophie ill by hiding it and then when possibly caught changed it Sophie looked like the bad one?? I really wouldn’t put any of this past her!

Reactions: 12
Nearly at the end of this thread so can I have your thread suggestions pleaseeeeee ♥

• Wow
Reactions: 1
So is anyone else thinking that Shann took Sophie’s insulin to try and cause a drama? Sophie noticed it was missing therefore Shann had to quickly change the situation and made out Sophie took her bag?
If you’re a diabetic you wouldn’t travel 2 hours (knowing you’ll be drinking so you levels will change) and not take your insulin? My sons epipen is the first thing I check we have when stepping out the door! It’s second nature now. Her cousin seemed to think she had it with her?

I honestly think Shann is psychotic enough to have tried to make Sophie ill by hiding it and then when possibly caught changed it Sophie looked like the bad one?? I really wouldn’t put any of this past her!
i believe thats exactly what happend! too much attention on soph and shann didnt like it!!

Reactions: 3

Sophie kept saying it was the pen part she lost and that she had the insulin on her. So I'm guessing she has a reusable pen to administer the insulin. She probably just lost or misplaced it whilst out or travelling. I personally don't think Shan did anything with it.

Reactions: 2
Sophie kept saying it was the pen part she lost and that she had the insulin on her. So I'm guessing she has a reusable pen to administer the insulin. She probably just lost or misplaced it whilst out or travelling. I personally don't think Shan did anything with it.
Ah ok I see. Still quite a vital part to be missing though. Maybe I just think so badly of Shann I assume everything is her. I wouldn’t be good on a jury!

Reactions: 4
Can someone explain why Tuesday and Thursdays are c*nt days? Is it purely to do with the cu next Tuesday / Thursday saying? Or is it linked with that’s the day she used to see the little ones? Or do we not know at all? Maybe she’s just a c*nt everyday 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Can someone explain why Tuesday and Thursdays are c*nt days? Is it purely to do with the cu next Tuesday / Thursday saying? Or is it linked with that’s the day she used to see the little ones? Or do we not know at all? Maybe she’s just a c*nt everyday 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
thats the days she used to see her poor children!! since she called them cunts herself them days are now bleep days 🙄 tour right she is a bleep herself everyday!
---
Look carefully in the top of the cupboard!!
what are we looking at? my eyes arent the best 🤣🙈
---
ironic how she keeps playing the 'i am your mother' song 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.