Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#17 Thanks for removing the kids from her. I appreciate that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
#17 Thanks for removing the kids from her. I appreciate that.
😂😂😂 so good!
I’m all seriousness, it’s clear as day those kids should be no where, I mean NOWHERE near her and I don’t say that lightly. No one wants children to be separated from their mother but in this case, I hope she does not get them back. She needs years of therapy and treatment. Parent courses. To earn a village of people who support her when she’s sorted whom will look out for them. She won’t achieve these, online life is too important to her. It’s sick really and when she’s old and grey she will look back and regret all of this, all those previous years wasted. How very bleeping sad.

Reactions: 9
Also, what the duck has she got to be so happy or smug about 😂😂 if this doesn’t prove she’s delusional I don’t know what will? From where I’m sitting I can’t see in her position there is a single thing to be happy about?

Reactions: 4
Ugh she's so smug ,come on karma , catch up with her . I saw another creator doing a stitch with her , saying how she has a sixth sense about people and how she's dead behind the eyes and looks evil . This is so true . Hopefully, when everyone un subs after telling her what they think , her numbers will be right down and with no Lucy In the chat , not much engagement either .
---
Think she's had a bag this morning as she's extra smug .

Reactions: 5
Nicole's comments are golden 😆 she just looked out and said aws it that dog again , and Nicole said was it a mirror 😆 🤣
No more watching her today for me , absolute knob .

• Haha
Just now logged on....2.2k in live and miss attitude herself, what have I missed!! 🙈🙈
---
Her voice alone is giving me the rage witches!! 😡😡😡
---
I take it it's just people calling her out for being a crappy person!?!✌✌

Last edited:
🤦🏻‍♀️ shes healed more than we know people!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What a complete hole.....that excuse is getting old! None of that drivel is anything to do with not helping soneone who needs insulin.....😡😡😡😡
exactly...everything she does she has an excuse for..i just hope one day someone sees her out and gives her a smack 🤣 whilst shes on live too...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Scrolling through Tik tok on my lunch and of course Shan is live, mopping her tit and piss covered floor 🙄 same tit different day..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.