Shann_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewww

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the video but doesn't look like the bag that Shan was on about to me. Who knows though
i was thinking is it the white bag that has brown and beige on? the fake LV or something as i know she said it was fake and not a real one
---
She seems to like playing that ‘ I am your mother’ song shann you aren’t no mother! You are a disgrace!
exactly what i said earlier...ironic isnt it 🤣

Reactions: 2
i was thinking is it the white bag that has brown and beige on? the fake LV or something as i know she said it was fake and not a real one
---

exactly what i said earlier...ironic isnt it 🤣
I edited my previous post after watching Suzanne's video. At around 6 mins she's in those cupboards, then after that you can see it. Definitely looks like the fake bag she wears.

Reactions: 4
Wish people would realise that all this subbing and hats aren't bothering this narcassist witch at all well it obviously does but she ain't ever gonna admit she will just carry on miming the songs! Nodding her stupid head left to right! What needs to happen is to cancel all subs unfollow the ugly bleep and she will slowly get cancelled giving her this attention is what she wants!!

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion Shann-adam#17
Up all night, smoking the green, shan you lied saying the bag's nowhere to be seen

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion from sniffanythegreat
I see leaves of green, and lines of snow, I lost my bank card, don't know where it go, and I think to myself.... everyone is a narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion Shann-adam#17

What can I say, except you're welcome?💙🎶
The bag's in the cupboard silly billy!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t see why people are subscribing to her
And why does she keep giggling and heaving
She's a head! Smirking fake laughing and now the bleeping head nodding she craves the attention that's what narcassists thrive on! If people wanna watch her watch on ghost mode not in her live! She doesn't deserve the views

Reactions: 5
I don’t really know anything about Shann but if she is narcissistic then I think that she probably did take the pen and hide her bag. You convince yourself that nobody would behave like that because it’s so unhinged but narcissists will play power games like this all the time. She wasn’t upset or worried the other night. She was enjoying having power over someone more vulnerable than her.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else just want to smack her? She’s so cock sure of herself!!!
Also, the constant “thank you for the follows” “thank you for the gifs” I can’t see anyone gifting her?
I'd happily meet her for a 1 on 1 ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.