Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
Oh Shannon… what an interesting afternoon you’ve had ey? Blaming your dad for your brother taking his life? Despicable. Let’s not forget who was banned from the funeral and who got a punch from her step sister…
Let’s also not forget that your brother didn’t like you… you stole from your dad multiple times didn’t you? Your brother was very close with his step sister was he not? You left the family home because you were a thief. You also had a bad relationship with you mum for a long long time. So don’t say you tell the truth because the only thing you know how to do is LIE

• Heart
Reactions: 18

XxHerewithpopcornxX

Why does she keep giving life advice to people and pretending she’s ‘wise’ when she has her kids taken off her, no family and no mates, no job, think the dogs would even leave if they could!

let’s stop acting high and mighty, and the knower of all when you’re stood in Your kitchen with a mascara beard on singing the circle of life
---

Can I just repeat STOOD IN THE KITCHEN WITH A MASCARA BEARD SINGING THE CIRCLE OF LIFE 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

K4040

VIP Member
She’s on something tonight. The arrogance comes out. And the manic - ness. This isn’t just smoking. Something else going on. Same Tuesday and now tonight. 2 hours with the kids and she seems to need a fix afterwards. Please god let SS be watching.

Someone’s just said she’s having a hyper one and she replied ‘maybe I’ve just got ADHD’
I forgot she’s diagnosed herself with that. So all of this is now ADHD. Silly me.
As some waiting for an adhd diagnosis this makes me angry because I certainly don’t act like this when I’m in a hyper, she’s coked to the eyeballs not adhd. What a narcissistic twat she is - she needs sectioning and quick

Reactions: 13

IR0201

VIP Member
Just thought I’d leave this here for anyone who missed the live earlier

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

IR0201

VIP Member
Nah Shan you know what lives rent free in my head and not in a good way? Your kids when they were silent in the car after apologising for triggering you because you abused them infront of thousands of strangers on live. And then admitted you did it on purpose. It literally fucking haunts me. You vile child abusing cunt 🖕🏼

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

IR0201

VIP Member
Wow just when you think you've seen it all with this girl she goes to a whole new level. Apparently protected her kids from D.V, if you protected them Shan why are they in the system because of you? why did they apologise for triggering you on the way to Starbucks because they had stressed you out too much to cook for them. 2 small kids apologised for triggering you, let that sink in Shan. I pray them kids are never returned to you ever
Here’s some other things you’ve done to the kids Shan

Yank R very hard off of a bed
Hit R

Drive the kids when you’ve been high as a kite

Drive the kids when on live and reading comments

G wet herself when she was 3/4 and you got angry with her and sent her to her room and didn’t even help her clean herself and change

Emotionally abused them constantly

Didn’t feed them

You are a sorry excuse of a “mother”

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

Fizzy Bubbles

Just a little point on "eating disorders"... to my knowledge, shann does not have, nor has ever had an eating disorder. I have never witnessed anything suspect in any of the meals I have had with her. Her weight losses and gains are much more to do with drugs than anything else imo 🤷

Iseeyoutubers

I know she reads here, so expect a knock soon Shann: I've reported the driving live to the police and sent the video 🫣

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
And we have a other live breakdown… always entertaining yet heartbreaking. She needs help!!
Any news on those little ones do we know?
Someone just wrote " ❄❄❄ " and her response was "I'd love... I can't afford it.."

Still 130 mugs subbing to this shit show, which equates to around £500 still in her pocket. Of course you can afford it.

I hope SS are watching this tragedy and make the right decision by those kids once and for all, if they hadn't already done so.

• Wow

Faith61

VIP Member
Heres another ..cos I'm an immature bitch and you're pissing me off today showannon with your begging, narcissism and bullshit😡

Roses are red
orchids are black
there’s not a chance your getting your kids back
you had us all fooled it was all an act
well here’s your oscar
but as a mum you are sacked !

• Haha
  • Heart

Catinthebag

So for anyone still watching this shit show that’s called Shannon’s life I believe she’s now doing these weird skits of ‘acting’ to try and make people believe the messed up way she is when on something is her actually ‘acting’ she’s commenting things such as ‘see told you I was acting and leaving my private life private’
No, you’re desperately trying to make us believe the shit show of lives you do are not you messed up in drugs. Well we don’t believe you Shann. Not for a millisecond.

you aren’t funny. You can’t act. You can sing at a ok level but no better then karaoke. You aren’t perfect and you are a violent abuse narcissist.
please Shann when you read this just accept the help. Your kids will never be home otherwise!!

Reactions: 11

IR0201

VIP Member
Court is at 2. Probably be there for a couple of hours. Hope it goes shit for her and great for the kiddies. They deserve so so so much more than their sorry excuse for a “mother”

• Heart

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Here's some pictures of this mornings shitshow. I won't have it that she's having any kind of mental health breakdown, she definitely isn't. This is drug fuelled manic behaviour, without a doubt in my mind. This bitch shouldn't even have supervised contact. I hope to god she loses all of her rights after that 1 hour show.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Catinthebag

The zoom meeting she was late for (cos she was working) clearly didn’t go well!!
Her latest TikTok seems to be threatening someone who is abusing their power. What you going to do Shann? You seem to think you have power? How? Where from? YOU ARE POWERLESS. no family, friends, children. You’ve literally thrown everyone away. Sad sad life you have you absolute pathetic loser.

Catinthebag

The MS is real, as are all the benefits she receives for having it. I suspect its a very mild form which gets exaggerated a great deal for her own benefit
I disagree it’s real. I believe the diagnosis for it is real. And I believe the medication she takes is real. I don’t believe the MS is real. As a MS ‘warrior’ (hate that term!) myself I understand how up and down the symptoms are but I don’t pick and chose when I have them. My body does! Shann controls her MS symptoms herself, switches them on and off as and when. This isn’t how it works.
I believe she’s lied her way through the diagnosis and now reaps the rewards. No one will change my mind on this. She does not have MS. She’s an ‘actress’ who has been attention seeking and lying all her life. She’s made up symptoms and managed to get an diagnosis in my opinion. sadly it’s easily done!!!

• Heart

Catinthebag

She’s a compulsive liar. I think she believes the bullshit she comes out with. She can’t see her own problems. Just everyone elses. Never her fault always someone else to blame! She must lie so much it becomes her reality

• Angry

beefcake40

VIP Member
Imagine having nobody in your life. Getting up doing the same shit every day! Tiktok lives! Kids gone, family gone, no friends!!!!!

She’s a sad act! Time to look in mirror shan. It’s all you! We all can’t be wrong.

• Heart