Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was about to say, in case anyone is worried? She's back, happy, cleaning, singing and dancing and begging....bless her 😡😡
my son fell over at the park when we were having a race. He broke his arm. I have never ever forgiven myself. Wasn’t anyone’s fault. Pure accident but I’m his mother and should have protected him. Took me months to laugh again without feeling guilty. Yet 10 mins after admitting she doesn’t want her kids back as she enjoys having no responsibilities she’s laughing joking and ‘acting’.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Perfect time for me to mention something that's been on my mind for a while... Someone might know more details than I do, but the whole fractured skull thing. I've always wondered whether there was more to it... Whether Shan actually had something to do with it...

Reactions: 6
my son fell over at the park when we were having a race. He broke his arm. I have never ever forgiven myself. Wasn’t anyone’s fault. Pure accident but I’m his mother and should have protected him. Took me months to laugh again without feeling guilty. Yet 10 mins after admitting she doesn’t want her kids back as she enjoys having no responsibilities she’s laughing joking and ‘acting’.
Aww💖💖
Yep there she is " pretending" 1.1k people didn't hear the tit she spewed!
And will obviously say it was an act cos she's the best actress!!. No showannon , you truly are one of the most despicable, toxic, arrogant people I've ever witnessed, like, ever, and i have worked with some bad eggs over the years in my job, but she beats the lot of them.
Please, social services, someone take control and keep her away from those children, once and for all😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Perfect time for me to mention something that's been on my mind for a while... Someone might know more details than I do, but the whole fractured skull thing. I've always wondered whether there was more to it... Whether Shan actually had something to do with it...
From what I’ve heard from her and pieced together on her many different rants G’s father caused it but Shannon walked away and went upstairs knowing something had gone down. She admitted she’d let G down in that respect. In my opinion she was nearly as much to do with it by ignoring it!
SS were involved as they didn’t take her to A&E till the next day and apparently they could tell it was an injury that hadn’t happened that day.
Although I’m not sure I believe a bloody word she says. She’s so deluded and believes her own lies it could have been her that did it all along!

Reactions: 7
My thoughts too....🤔

Reactions: 4
Oh Shannon… what an interesting afternoon you’ve had ey? Blaming your dad for your brother taking his life? Despicable. Let’s not forget who was banned from the funeral and who got a punch from her step sister…
Let’s also not forget that your brother didn’t like you… you stole from your dad multiple times didn’t you? Your brother was very close with his step sister was he not? You left the family home because you were a thief. You also had a bad relationship with you mum for a long long time. So don’t say you tell the truth because the only thing you know how to do is LIE

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh Shannon… what an interesting afternoon you’ve had ey? Blaming your dad for your brother taking his life? Despicable. Let’s not forget who was banned from the funeral and who got a punch from her step sister…
Let’s also not forget that your brother didn’t like you… you stole from your dad multiple times didn’t you? Your brother was very close with his step sister was he not? You left the family home because you were a thief. You also had a bad relationship with you mum for a long long time. So don’t say you tell the truth because the only thing you know how to do is LIE
Now this I can believe, this makes sense. What a slap in the face to her family after all they’ve been through to then have to deal with her lies and accusations

Reactions: 3
So she actually said that she was more or less happy being child free!?!?!
And she was late for the one time she sees her children a week and the same Grandma who supported her through everything!! 😡😡😡
The farther those children are away from her the better!!!!

Shan I know stuff you couldn’t even fathom that I know. So keep lying and chatting tit because I’ll be here to tell the actual truth each time you do 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shan I know stuff you couldn’t even fathom that I know. So keep lying and chatting tit because I’ll be here to tell the actual truth each time you do 😘
She will be surprised what is easy to find out. I probably know more about her than she knows about herself 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Just thought I’d leave this here for anyone who missed the live earlier

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I often wish Oasis would come back and spill the tea , I think that was possibly her Dad , stepmum, stepsister. She is a compulsive liar

Reactions: 4
I often wish Oasis would come back and spill the tea , I think that was possibly her Dad , stepmum, stepsister. She is a compulsive liar
I used to think that, but don't think it's a family member now...but me too, come back.
Oasis!!🤣

• Haha
I missed this part of the live. She's being so careless & irresponsible it's like she wants a knock on the door. I hope that they take the driving live seriously and step in, I'm sure she needs help.

What have I missed?

I've been out of action all day because my demon middle child decided to burn the back pages of his maths text book and they caught it and dragged me in!

The thing is though, unlike ShanScam I'm a responsible parent who loves her child and cares for him....even when he needs an exorcism. Cannot believe what I've read

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Disgusting!
You don’t get to bleeping pick and choose when to parent! Let’s just hope those kids never have to worry about her snapping at them or being a huge bellend to them anymore 🥺🥺🥺

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.