Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen the insta post 😂😂😂😂 duck right off, its the shoes and coat for me. Can't cope with this girl 🤣
Positive shan spouting weird positive tit as usual 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

She's that 'bloody gorgeous' she has men/women falling for her 🤣 deluded cnut! Shannon you're a absolute loner and stop saying you're a good mum! If that's a good mum I'd hate to see you being a bad mum! Wowwww nut case

Reactions: 6
Seen the insta post 😂😂😂😂 duck right off, its the shoes and coat for me. Can't cope with this girl 🤣
Straddling the sofa 😂😂😂😂 this is throwing me back to when she was setting up an Only Fans and nobody subbed to her.

I'll keep saying it...

Delusions. Of. Grandeur.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She went one step further and took her half naked self onto tiktok. Shan kids don't want to see that crap on there 🤨

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't even know what to say now at this stage 🤣🤣🤣.
I see she is live music blaring and "singing"...never known anyone to love the sound of their own voice as much as her!!
Her neighbours must be ready to pull their hair out!!

Omg this is hilarious.
‘ I’m going to settle down with a women older then me so she’s on the same maturity level’
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

she’s so deluded it painful!!

• Haha
She's not a nice person but yet blames everybody else. How about being a decent mother and granddaughter first of all. Honestly, she's off her head. She's a sandwich short of a picnic and I can't ever see how she'd cope with 2 young kids full time the way she acts!!!

And we have a other live breakdown… always entertaining yet heartbreaking. She needs help!!
Any news on those little ones do we know?

Reactions: 2
And we have a other live breakdown… always entertaining yet heartbreaking. She needs help!!
Any news on those little ones do we know?
Someone just wrote " ❄❄❄ " and her response was "I'd love... I can't afford it.."

Still 130 mugs subbing to this tit show, which equates to around £500 still in her pocket. Of course you can afford it.

I hope SS are watching this tragedy and make the right decision by those kids once and for all, if they hadn't already done so.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She's definitely on something, hence the glasses when people said about her pupils .
---

Why was she crying before?

I see she mustn't have been getting enough attention lately so she is back and possible off her tits!!
Oh yes good at everything you do Shann, clearly not....parenting which is the most important thing of all!!
Glasses to hide the eyes eh??
---

Well that came to an abrupt end!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.