Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone enlighten me who are the 1000's of people she's 'helping' 🤔 the 1000's of people she's constantly talking about!
---

The way she ignores those dogs is disgusting. My princess is literally tret like the princess she is! Watching luna jump up at her and just gets ignored breaks my heart! Give those dogs to someone who will love them
Look at little Lennie just led there doesn't even move cuz he knows there's no point:(

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Can anyone enlighten me who are the 1000's of people she's 'helping' 🤔 the 1000's of people she's constantly talking about!
---

The way she ignores those dogs is disgusting. My princess is literally tret like the princess she is! Watching luna jump up at her and just gets ignored breaks my heart! Give those dogs to someone who will love them
Look at little Lennie just led there doesn't even move cuz he knows there's no point:(
The sad thing is if you read comments people are desperate for her validation and say ‘you’ve helped me so much’ and she believes it. She’s deluded as are her sad desperate followers.

I watch her less and less now.shes Still only seeing those poor kids for 4 hours supervised a week so homecoming is a looooooong way off if at all. Really hope it’s never!!

Shannon, we know you read here. Stop being a jumped up narcissist twit and move forward with your life. Stop blaming everyone but yourself for everything that’s happened to you. We all have tit in our lives but don’t bang on it it 24/7.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Shannon, this is my valentines day message to you...

Roses are red violets are blue, shannon duck off nobody likes you 😡

( apart from the half wits who pay to be insulted ny you and fed crap on a daily basis of course!)

Magic powers again!!??, given to her by her grandad she hardly knew...another deceased relative she uses for attention😡😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
In honour of Valentine’s Day…

Roses are red, violets are blue, when you’re racist to your neighbour, saying sorry with a hand cream will do

Roses are red, violets are blue, Shans whole house, is covered in dog poo

Roses are red, violets are blue, if you send Shan a gift, she will say I appreciate that thank yewwww

♥

• Haha
In honour of Valentine’s Day…

Roses are red, violets are blue, when you’re racist to your neighbour, saying sorry with a hand cream will do

Roses are red, violets are blue, Shans whole house, is covered in dog poo

Roses are red, violets are blue, if you send Shan a gift, she will say I appreciate that thank yewwww

♥
You funny fucker🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Those silly dances she does wind me up sooo much, makes my tit itch. Why? Just why? Total nut job…..and that’s OK!! Arghhhhhh 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shannon, this is my valentines day message to you...

Roses are red violets are blue, shannon duck off nobody likes you 😡

( apart from the half wits who pay to be insulted ny you and fed crap on a daily basis of course!)

Magic powers again!!??, given to her by her grandad she hardly knew...another deceased relative she uses for attention😡😡
he keeps bringing him up. He passed when she was 2or4 so barely knew him but now remembers loads of stuff and wishes he was here. What a load of bollocks. She has severe issues she really does. I’d love to have a chat with her dad and find out the absolute truth!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
he keeps bringing him up. He passed when she was 2or4 so barely knew him but now remembers loads of stuff and wishes he was here. What a load of bollocks. She has severe issues she really does. I’d love to have a chat with her dad and find out the absolute truth!
Me too....I so would!!
Can guarantee her version of her life will be far from the truth😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Done a few valentines poems for our Shan 🥰

Roses are red, violets are blue, shans a bleep, but I am too 🤪

Roses are red, violets are blue, Shans always wiping her nose, to get rid of the coke residue 🤗

• Haha
Shannon underscore mccarney..nothing like blowing your own trumpet 🤣🤣
The best goalkeeper ever
Think she must have had an off day!!🤣🤣🤣
Oopsie, butter fingers!!!
You must have it wrong , she is good at everything she does 🤣 - except being a parent of course 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shannon underscore mccarney..nothing like blowing your own trumpet 🤣🤣
The best goalkeeper ever
Think she must have had an off day and forgotten to mention this one!🤣🤣🤣
Oopsie, butter fingers!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Her goalkeeping was as good as her parenting then.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whats she slabbering and giving off about now!?!?! 🙄🙄
---

Shann I think that song is actually about you, you are the narcissist....everyone is a ballbag apart from you!!

• Haha
Heres another ..cos I'm an immature witch and you're pissing me off today showannon with your begging, narcissism and bullshit😡

Roses are red
orchids are black
there’s not a chance your getting your kids back
you had us all fooled it was all an act
well here’s your oscar
but as a mum you are sacked !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes I'm a immature witch as well

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You can buy yourself flowers
Cause you fuckin have to !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.