Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really know her or watch as she just really annoys me the way she talks etc

but why do all of her dances look like she’s the deaf interpreter lady. Every move is so literal. If the song says “time” she points to her wrist, if it says “no” she shakes her head of waves her finger for no. It just reminds me of BSL.

Sorry I had to moan because it’s every single dance.
I don't think I've ever heard her dances more perfectly described 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is my absolute favourite thread, not even for the Shann slam! Mainly because you all absolutely crack me. I've been catching up and absolutely snort laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shan, it's too early on a Sunday for a drug-fuelled rant hun. You're not successful and nobody is jealous of you. Some of us have real jobs and children in our care, so don't have time to sit on live cleaning up dog tit all day.

• Heart
Just after 9am and she is ranting!!
Looks like she's been up all night!!
Shan..take your bloody subs off and let us tell you to your face...dick head!.
You've brought all this in yourself...this thread was dead for months, you absolute gob shitem
You decided to be a dick head and every last word that's said here is justified!
Thankyew!!
And for the love of god..how are we are meant to take you seriously??
What's going on with the bloody wig ffs?🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She's sky high isn't she? She's gonna give herself a heart attack if she doesn't give the snow a rest!
---
Why has she bought a size 22 "Mum boss" top.

Shann, you're about a size 12 for one, for two you're not even a Mum mate! Nevermind a Mumboss.
---
Oh god. She's not joining the other silly twats with the hulahoop is she? I'm sick of seeing them

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s like anything she sees has to have a meaning in life especially to her…..

oh look a plastic bag blowing about in the wind! It’s a special angel bag sent from the clouds and fellow witches and reminds me of the small bags that make me happy on a weekend full of fairy dust for my nose.

oh look dog tit on the floor it’s in the shape of a sausage which don’t trigger me like mince

I know I’m exaggerating but seriously not everything revolves around you shan!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would you buy a wig that has grey in it . It looks like it's been made of out badger hair !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shan putting fabric softener on your curtains and sofas etc has been proven to spread house fires and kill people. So congratulations on giving out very dangerous advice 👍🏼
---
Oh and zoflora is toxic to dogs. So well done on that too. Idiot
---
You slated your ex on live for using scent boosters in candle burners, but you do just as dangerous things. So you’re a hypocrite. And your subs are bleeping idiots for not calling you out on it

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Wearing a t shirt with the words ‘mum boss’ written on it is the most hypocritical thing I’ve ever seen with her. Speechless 😶

• Haha
  • Angry
What has she said about tattle? I can’t watch her lives for more than a few minutes she’s too erratic and it stresses me out 🤣

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion “I have no family, only the subs that pay meeeeee”
---
Or combining Faiths too

“I have no family, only the subs that pay me. I’m really not well, but at least I have Reece, Lucy and my bestie Mel”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion “I have no family, only the subs that pay meeeeee”

---

Or combining Faiths too

“I have no family, only the subs that pay me. I’m really not well, but at least I have Reece, Lucy and my bestie Mel”
10 votes from me 😂

• Haha
#13 Deadbeat Mum, alone in her slum, enabling subs licking her bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im easy on the new thread titles....anything you come up with fits her too a tee!! 🤣🤣🤣
---
Is she currently driving on live....just saw it....oh she is actually going out somewhere!!! The phones not facing her this time, but how addicted is she, can't even turn the bloody live off while she goes out!! Saddo!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.