Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only have one thing to say POOR LENNIE

I can’t watch this it’s breaking my heart I have a sausage dog and they just want someone to love them

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Why can luna lick her and Lennie cant?! She's wind's me up so much! Call me elsa....get in the bin you dick!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
@Leighanne02 thank you for the hilarious thread title!
Recap on this tit show @zyxwvu please? 🙏🏼
Ahhh thankyou guys mwahhh ❤

So I'm sorry but if I was the position certain 'creators' are ie shan the twit, Laura greaves, shameless aimless who love to blame trolls for everything and who literally live on SM and put their children's safety in jeopardy I would be coming off SM! It's OK blaming 'trolls' I have no sympathy for shannon at all you make your bed you lie in it take some accountability you don't deserve those kids or those dogs you're a disgrace!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I see a connection ... favours Luna over Lennie just as she favoured G over R ... not to mention her new found sexuality... got some misandry issues shann?

Reactions: 3
Well tit 😳 Just caught up on the last thread. I missed quite the morning!

Recap:

- For the majority of the time it's been same tit, different day. Get up, look stoned, turn herself into an oompa loompa, pick out a tit wig, do a tit dance with a narcissistic post to match. End of the day. Begin again tomorrow.

- If you took a shot every time she shouts at her dogs or says "no" to them because she cannot cope with them in the slightest, then you'd probably have died from alcohol poisoning by now. RIP.

- Dogs still shitting and pissing everywhere, but they now seem to be constantly confined to just the tiny kitchen area plus the cupboard under the stairs.

- She's had a few manic days where she's planned to go work at Disneyland with her kids etc. Speechless.

- She's decided to grow her left armpit hair so they can do drugs tests from it. This way she can dye her hair again... Yeah...

- She went totally silent on the day she was due to get her children home last week. Obviously the reality sunk in for her. At least the children are safe.

- She had a manic morning, which I completely missed sadly, but claimed to be yet another Disney character 🙄 read the final 2 pages of the previous thread to catch up on that.

- Brought this over from @Catinthebag because it stood out to me as a very significant thing that shouldn't be lost in the last thread. It looks like Shan has well and truly fucked up and I very much doubt those children will be back with her for a very long time, if at all...

Screenshot_20230116_151101.jpg

Stoner Shan... The gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha

Recap:

- For the majority of the time it's been same tit, different day. Get up, look stoned, turn herself into an oompa loompa, pick out a tit wig, do a tit dance with a narcissistic post to match. End of the day. Begin again tomorrow.

- If you took a shot every time she shouts at her dogs or says "no" to them because she cannot cope with them in the slightest, then you'd probably have died from alcohol poisoning by now. RIP.

- Dogs still shitting and pissing everywhere, but they now seem to be constantly confined to just the tiny kitchen area plus the cupboard under the stairs.

- She's had a few manic days where she's planned to go work at Disneyland with her kids etc. Speechless.

- She's decided to grow her left armpit hair so they can do drugs tests from it. This way she can dye her hair again... Yeah...

- She went totally silent on the day she was due to get her children home last week. Obviously the reality sunk in for her. At least the children are safe.

- She had a manic morning, which I completely missed sadly, but claimed to be yet another Disney character 🙄 read the final 2 pages of the previous thread to catch up on that.

- Brought this over from @Catinthebag because it stood out to me as a very significant thing that shouldn't be lost in the last thread. It looks like Shan has well and truly fucked up and I very much doubt those children will be back with her for a very long time, if at all...

View attachment 1887226

Love it🤣🤣

I recorded todays lives as I was working so only half listening. I don’t remember her saying she was seeing a solicitor today. She said she had a group meeting. Maybe uni? Not sure. But it seems like she got a call of some sort that started her rant. Certain things she can legally not be allowed to talk about due to an ongoing investigation etc. If I hear her say about a solicitor I’ll pop it on here

Reactions: 4
I recorded todays lives as I was working so only half listening. I don’t remember her saying she was seeing a solicitor today. She said she had a group meeting. Maybe uni? Not sure. But it seems like she got a call of some sort that started her rant. Certain things she can legally not be allowed to talk about due to an ongoing investigation etc. If I hear her say about a solicitor I’ll pop it on here
Yeah she said to one of her followers " I'm meant to be at a group in six minutes but I'm not going"
I got impression she had a phone call during the live where she was dressed like Gary glitter loving life and being an arrogant witch as per......Next minute she's kicking of and " crying"😳

• Haha
Yeah she said to one of her followers " I'm meant to be at a group in six minutes but I'm not going"
I got impression she had a phone call during the live where she was dressed like Gary glitter loving life and being an arrogant witch as per......Next minute she's kicking of and " crying"😳
Gary glitter 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Recap:

View attachment 1887226

Brilliant 👏

Reactions: 1
She said yesterday that she she had a meeting today and then said ‘about… oh I can’t tell you who it’s about as I’m not allowed to talk about them’ (so I guessed about kids) then this morning a sub mentioned solicitor so I assumed (maybe wrongly!) that’s who she saw / had a call with.

if you’ve recorded it can you listen to the prison part. She was talking about if she mentions stuff she can get arrested for it? Confused me a lot but I was working at same time she didn’t have my full attention. Plus she was really manic today!

Reactions: 2
If shes been charged or cautioned with something and its regarding the kids, there's a high possibility she's been cautioned with going against the court ordered drug testing

Reactions: 4
I really hope her kids won't be back for a long time . Can't believe she said her mum wasn't strong enough, when it was cancer she died from . I noticed from snooping that her mum was married , I wonder if Shann has anything to do with her stepdad .

Shan stop saying you are being bullied when you bully your subs daily when you are in a crappy mood. Everything that's happening to you is your own doing. I will play you a tune to make you feel better because I'm nice like that. No need to say thankyeww

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.