Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what I mean though? The bin bag that you put all the wrapping paper in and its always covered in glitter! What a stupid outfit to wear to court! It's not a Christmas party.

Pair of smart black trousers and a blouse! Not your cruise ship specials!
Nearest Showannon has been to a cruise ship is Riby St Docks (red light) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who the duck wears that to court…
Shan does 🥴🥴🥴
Looking like she’s off on a works Xmas do
That's what I said.

I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Now I demand you give my kids back because I'm amazing, intelligent, beautiful, stable and practically perfect in every way
Exactly but rather than preparing what she's actually going to say and her plan of action she's talking to a load of brain dead subscribers. Her priorities are just not the kids.

Reactions: 3
My vote is she’ll be back on crying later. She’ll start all strong and arrogant (but won’t say anything) and then she’ll slip into tears and ‘no one will listen to their voices’ and then proceed to blame everyone else for her issues.

Reactions: 4
My vote is she’ll be back on crying later. She’ll start all strong and arrogant (but won’t say anything) and then she’ll slip into tears and ‘no one will listen to their voices’ and then proceed to blame everyone else for her issues.
I'm betting 2.30/2.45 she'll be back on live! She can't stay away.

I'm on call for twilights and I swear if I get called in and miss all the shitshows 🤣

Court is at 2. Probably be there for a couple of hours. Hope it goes tit for her and great for the kiddies. They deserve so so so much more than their sorry excuse for a “mother”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Heard her say it was a positive day for her. Maybe not for others but it was for her...

Same tit different day with this idiot, spouting the same bullshit over & over again! Ill say it again you head you're a tit mum tit singer tit dancer tit dog mum tit friend known nothing about psychology you just Google. For the love of god just duck right off! Stop blaming everyone else for YOUR mistakes.

I see she's getting less interaction in a daily basis people cba with the biggest narcassist on TT!
---

twit in a hat!
Oh sorry, silly me, it's a bin!
Bloody fruit cake😡
Why does she think she's funny? She's just embarrassing
---

I cant watch her at the moment she triggers me so bad! Can't belive I can say I actually dislike her guts and I don't hate anyone but her & aimee single mama bleeping rats the both of them!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Nah Shan you know what lives rent free in my head and not in a good way? Your kids when they were silent in the car after apologising for triggering you because you abused them infront of thousands of strangers on live. And then admitted you did it on purpose. It literally bleeping haunts me. You vile child abusing bleep 🖕🏼

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Same tit different day with this idiot, spouting the same bullshit over & over again! Ill say it again you head you're a tit mum tit singer tit dancer tit dog mum tit friend known nothing about psychology you just Google. For the love of god just duck right off! Stop blaming everyone else for YOUR mistakes.

I see she's getting less interaction in a daily basis people cba with the biggest narcassist on TT!
---

Why does she think she's funny? She's just embarrassing
---

I cant watch her at the moment she triggers me so bad! Can't belive I can say I actually dislike her guts and I don't hate anyone but her & aimee single mama bleeping rats the both of them!
Same😡😡
---

Nah Shan you know what lives rent free in my head and not in a good way? Your kids when they were silent in the car after apologising for triggering you because you abused them infront of thousands of strangers on live. And then admitted you did it on purpose. It literally bleeping haunts me. You vile child abusing bleep 🖕🏼
And we have receipts!
Narcissist vile, cruel witch.
Carry on playing your "games", bringing down your family and ex friends!!!
We will be here to watch your down fall!
And showannon, when you're looking back at all this and calling out the " trolls"....most of us ate our words and had your back, wished you well,for a while!
Personally, I could poke my eyeball out on a daily basis for doing that....thankfully those babies have been kept safe, and hopefully that will soon become permanent and not be subjected to that abuse, ever again 😢
Carry on with your bull tit videos and using and abusing the idiots who pay to talk to you....knob heads, every last one of them!😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
But again she is trying to cover her tracks with the sermon on her last video....."oh it's all a game, I have made you believe what I want" or whatever crap she has said!!! Honestly I don't understand how someone I don't know pisses me off so much!! 😡😡😡😡
Oh it's her job entertaining the nation....piss off Shann, its because you are bored out of your little mind because you have no life and it's your own fault, imagine your life being on TT live all day everyday and when you aren't you are doing stupid fking dances with wigs on and talking a load of shite to people on the internet!!!
I feel so sorry for her children 😢😢
Also I really feel for her neighbours, that music never stops blaring all day everyday!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.