Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone just wrote " ❄❄❄ " and her response was "I'd love... I can't afford it.."

Still 130 mugs subbing to this tit show, which equates to around £500 still in her pocket. Of course you can afford it.

I hope SS are watching this tragedy and make the right decision by those kids once and for all, if they hadn't already done so.
she’s mentioned a few times that they do watch. Or says ‘they’re probably watching this anyway’ so I’m sure they will be. What’s led to this breakdown then? Did she have court? A SS meeting?
As time moves on she’ll be struggling to get those kids back. It’s been over a year now. Her benefits for them would have stopped to?

Reactions: 4
Who was she talking to/about? I’m thinking mamaB.
She’s lost the plot!

Reactions: 2
Who was she talking to/about? I’m thinking mamaB.
She’s lost the plot!
I'm guessing so.

For anyone who missed it, she said "I'm not on coke but I can tell you who is and I have the proof. I've got messages to prove it witch"

Then the live abruptly ended because she'd lost the actual plot.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That meltdown started after she asked when the first Harry Potter boom was released. Next minute she was a blubbering mess, fml why can't these subs see what a drug fuelled mess she is, nevermind accusing anyone else of being on coke

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I'm guessing so.

For anyone who missed it, she said "I'm not on coke but I can tell you who is and I have the proof. I've got messages to prove it witch"

Then the live abruptly ended because she'd lost the actual plot.
How can people subscribe to her and defend her and blindly follow her . How stupid are they?

Reactions: 5
I see she mustn't have been getting enough attention lately so she is back and possible off her tits!!
Oh yes good at everything you do Shann, clearly not....parenting which is the most important thing of all!!
Glasses to hide the eyes eh??
---

Well that came to an abrupt end!!
How come trucker gee likes that Instagram pic in her underwear 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
So for anyone still watching this tit show that’s called Shannon’s life I believe she’s now doing these weird skits of ‘acting’ to try and make people believe the messed up way she is when on something is her actually ‘acting’ she’s commenting things such as ‘see told you I was acting and leaving my private life private’
No, you’re desperately trying to make us believe the tit show of lives you do are not you messed up in drugs. Well we don’t believe you Shann. Not for a millisecond.

you aren’t funny. You can’t act. You can sing at a ok level but no better then karaoke. You aren’t perfect and you are a violent abuse narcissist.
please Shann when you read this just accept the help. Your kids will never be home otherwise!!

Reactions: 11
I’ve blocked her now, I just find her irritating if anything. She’s not funny, she’s not interesting and she’s full of tit 🤣 her lives are the most uninteresting I’ve ever come across. Strange people who actually pay to watch her clean her house day after day need to get an actual life.

Hello fuckers. I need to catch up. Needed a break from the tit show that is Shan. The wigs, the bad singing, the ghosts…. She was raising my blood pressure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus here we go again today. She is the rudest woman ever! She doesn’t deserve her platform

What is she actually doing....just saw she is live, doing the floss in a black bin bag coat?? I take it she has been crying half the night by the looks of it??
---

"I'm having fun, I'm loving life".....really Shann, its a sad life you are actually living!!

Today is a kids day but she said she has no plans. Could just be not saying she’s seeing them I guess but the state she’s in I wonder if she’s been told she can’t? Something is definitely going on behind the scenes.

She is in no fit state to see those kids. I hope if she is seeing them this is the final straw

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.