Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am actually baffled how and why she thinks she’s a good mum! How can she seriously think that when her kids are in care! She’s delusional 🤯

Reactions: 8
She’s live being her usually idiot self!
people talking about their age and she said she’s 26. Someone said you’re just a baby shan and got told off for being patronising as she doesn’t like it 😂 She’s most patronising person I’ve seen.
She’s boils my piss!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
The zoom meeting she was late for (cos she was working) clearly didn’t go well!!
Her latest TikTok seems to be threatening someone who is abusing their power. What you going to do Shann? You seem to think you have power? How? Where from? YOU ARE POWERLESS. no family, friends, children. You’ve literally thrown everyone away. Sad sad life you have you absolute pathetic loser.

Reactions: 11
Begging for gifts I see!!! Must need the money to pay the internet bill.
Someone is reactively abusing her apparently.....🙄🙄🙄🙄😴😴😴😴
Why are people gifting this woman!!

---

Anyone listening to this woman and taking her advice needs their head looking at....

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I reckon in reality, during these meetings she's as quiet as a mouse , she seems all show.

So a woman has been asking advice about bed wetting and shan said I think she's struggling with something is everything ok on school. this little girl who's bed wetting is 4 years old come on Shan!!! Maybe the little girls not grasped the concept of going the loo at night and how would Shan know anything her kids are in care :mad: she's the least person you'd want advice off. Also, the kids mother said I've got no girly friends I can talk to this about and Shan said I'm not a girl I'm a woman 🤬who does she think she's talking to

• Angry
I swiped past earlier and I think she was taking all the pictures of the kids off the wall so they weren't in view of the camera 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
For someone who says her past does not define her blah blah blah.....every video she does pratting about comes with a full sermon of her past....she really needs to give it a rest and move on!!

Arrogant Shan continues. Prancing about in her kids hats, I couldn't look at them without feeling emotional, knowing they might never get to wear them again.

P.S Shan, no one in their right mind would want to be like you
I just cannot understand her mentality. I would be broken. There's just no motherly instinct there.

Arrogant Shan continues. Prancing about in her kids hats, I couldn't look at them without feeling emotional, knowing they might never get to wear them again.

P.S Shan, no one in their right mind would want to be like you
No words😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Just scrolled through tiktok on she’s live I just can’t watch her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.