Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

XxHerewithpopcornxX

It’s like anything she sees has to have a meaning in life especially to her…..

oh look a plastic bag blowing about in the wind! It’s a special angel bag sent from the clouds and fellow witches and reminds me of the small bags that make me happy on a weekend full of fairy dust for my nose.

oh look dog shit on the floor it’s in the shape of a sausage which don’t trigger me like mince

I know I’m exaggerating but seriously not everything revolves around you shan!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

ginge2804

VIP Member
Imagine calling the kids who you can’t even see unsupervised rude and obnoxious 😂 she’d deluded.

What she means is those kids are weary around her and she’s taking that as rudeness. No Shan, it’s because they are so confused as to what’s happening and probably don’t even want to be back with you.

• Sad
  • Wow

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I've come to the conclusion Shan is a amazing actress. Who would of guessed she was tricking us all this time 😢, making herself look like a drug fuelled mess. I wonder if the 'breakdown' was an act as well 🤔. The girl deserves an Oscar. I say girl Shan because no motherly woman would act like you have done throughout the years of your kids lives. You are so desperate for the spotlight but fail in everything you do.

• Heart
This latest video is KILLING ME 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she looks and comes across as an absolute c*nt. I cannot understand how anyone genuinely supports all the bullshit as I swear everyone must just be watching and laughing at her.

And it’s all such bullshit as in her mind men can love men and women can love women but not if they’re black the racist little twat!

How she ever thinks she’d get her kids back when she has such grandiose ideas is beyond me, she’s off her head.

IR0201

VIP Member
Hello fuckers. I need to catch up. Needed a break from the shit show that is Shan. The wigs, the bad singing, the ghosts…. She was raising my blood pressure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

beefcake40

VIP Member
The more I see of her the more my heart breaks for those poor kids, is she ever going to step up and be a proper mother to them? She can’t keep living this weird cycle she’s in. Whether she thinks it or realises it she needs help and needs someone to intervene.
I think SS just need to tell her she ain’t having them back and let them kiddies move on! Can’t be good for them this, seeing her and not knowing themselves xx

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Social are gonna say the kids are at risk of future harm in her care I can just see it and quite rightly so with how she behaves! Put them in a loving home away from her!!
Just hope this happens sooner rather than later because the confusion for those poor kids must be immense.

• Sad

IR0201

VIP Member
Definitely on something. Her video from the other day proved that too I think... "I'm so unwell" but totally fine the next day. No Shan, you were on a comedown from whatever substances you are choosing to consume.
She’s been on since half 5 apparently. Had to take her mums ring off as her mum was chatting in her ear too much 😳

• Haha
  • Wow

zyxwvu

VIP Member
People don't like her because she brings a lot of positives, she's intelligent and she has a lot of talent...

No Shan, people don't like you because you're an abusive parent and a cunt.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I think SS just need to tell her she ain’t having them back and let them kiddies move on! Can’t be good for them this, seeing her and not knowing themselves xx
Exactly, they must be so confused. One minute they were allowed home for visits, then they’re not. They were coming home for Christmas then they’re not.. then they’re back to seeing her a couple of times a week for barely any time because she can’t get her act together. I imagine she turns up either high as a kite full of energy or really tired and down to visit them at the moment. Poor kids just won’t know whether they’re coming or going or what version of their mother they’re going to get. It’s not fair!

IR0201

VIP Member
She’s dyeing her hair later. Even though last night she said she wasn’t going to dye it for a while as she wants a break from dyeing it. When actually she’s been told she can’t dye it due to drug tests. Are you dyeing it Shan because you’ve been constantly drugged up all week?

• Angry

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
She just said she enjoys having no responsibility- hope social are watching , that's someone who doesn't want her kids back . Crikey she is so theatrical, absolutely dickhead.

• Angry

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Calling your kids rude and obnoxious on a live stream because of "the people they've been with for the past year".

Fuck off Shan. Ever thought those two little humans have been going through a whole host of emotions this past year because their mother has let them down time and time again as well as emotionally abused them.

How dare you label your children in that way or the people who stepped up when you were coked off your head.

• Angry
  • Sad

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Shan, nobody is jealous of you hun. What is there to be jealous of? Nobody wants to be you either.

- Lonely.
- Druggy.
- Lost her kids.
- No family.
- No friends.
- Has to "feed people false stories" because she has nobody to trust.
- Dodgy wigs.
- Narcissist.
- Shit life.

Oh and please stop driving whilst making videos you utter knobhead.

Screenshot_20230214_191518.jpg

Faith61

VIP Member
Tell me does she own a trumpet as nothing like blowing your own what a muppet !
She boils.my blood!!
" I'm good at everything "
"I'm.simply the best"
Not a care in the world....all whilst her children are elsewhere.....please
let SS be watching these shit shows of hers😡😡😡

• Angry

Catinthebag

Maybe some who have subbed say certain things for a reason. Just to tick the whole drama along…. Just saying (wink wink)

She seems to wear her glasses when she wants people to take her seriously and listen to her importantness. She goes days /weeks without wearing them and then suddenly she’s all righteous and is amazing at everything and she wears them. Still a fool Shann. Just a fool in glasses!

• Haha

Catinthebag

Hi Shann. When you read here next just to let you know we do not believe for a second you were acting. No one does. I mean you’re a complete idiot if you think anyone believes that 🤣🤣
Social services don’t believe you were acting and nor will your children when they’re older.
You should be called the sham fam cos that’s what you are. A complete and utter sham. You are useless, and internally ugly. Your personality is pure evil and your heart black. You’ll never have anyone in your life. Ever. Piece of shit on my shoe is more likeable.
---
I think I need to step away from the sham fam. I actually get too angry. She’s just such an utter c*nt who boils my piss. I’ve actually never met such a twat in my life. I would have her children in a heartbeat. I genuinely would.
Can you HATE someone you’ve never actually met?

Last edited: