Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thought I’d leave this here for anyone who missed the live earlier
Sounds more vile second time around 😡
What have I missed?

I've been out of action all day because my demon middle child decided to burn the back pages of his maths text book and they caught it and dragged me in!

The thing is though, unlike ShanScam I'm a responsible parent who loves her child and cares for him....even when he needs an exorcism. Cannot believe what I've read
Exorcism 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She should never have had children then should she! They didn’t ask/choose to be born, especially not to a narcissist who thinks more of herself than them 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
What I find so strange is she judges everyone else behaviour and how bad it is. She is always the victim and how she has had to manage her trauma. Does she even realise the damage she has done to those two little ones in their short little lives. She takes zero accountability for that and how they also are having childhood trauma because of her and her behaviour. Strange as she so perfect she can’t seem to see it…

• Heart
Does this woman actually have MS? I would NEVER normally doubt someone's disability, but I haven't seen any symptoms and I've been following her since the start of the pandemic. I know she talked more about how it affected her then, and I am a huge advocate for invisible illnesses, but past behaviour is the best predictor for future behaviour... and she lies. So why would that not be a lie... however vile? I'll delete it I'm wrong or offend anyone!

Reactions: 6
Does this woman actually have MS? I would NEVER normally doubt someone's disability, but I haven't seen any symptoms and I've been following her since the start of the pandemic. I know she talked more about how it affected her then, and I am a huge advocate for invisible illnesses, but past behaviour is the best predictor for future behaviour... and she lies. So why would that not be a lie... however vile? I'll delete it I'm wrong or offend anyone!
Her MS only seemed to "play up" when the kids were around or when she had a real job. She has shown medication for it, but she rarely seems to have symptoms.

Reactions: 5
Her MS only seemed to "play up" when the kids were around or when she had a real job. She has shown medication for it, but she rarely seems to have symptoms.
Even the crutch has been ditched to the back of the dog cupboard 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How rude is she in the comments to that lady that asked her about her MS.....all for show and 💰 she is a nasty cow!!!
Try practising what you preach Shann!! 😡😡

• Angry
I think she has lost all sense of the real world. She prefers TikTok where all her deluded minions stroke her ego constantly. That’s why she doesn’t want her kids or can deal with anyone in real life because she expects people to bow down to her self inflated superiority. What has happened to her.?!? When I first came on TT she seemed so lovely when she was in her old house with the yellow Labrador and her kids and now this tit show. Her poor kids must wonder like us where it all went wrong. Social please protect them kids from this lunatic. She doesn’t deserve them after all this.

• Heart
I think she has lost all sense of the real world. She prefers TikTok where all her deluded minions stroke her ego constantly. That’s why she doesn’t want her kids or can deal with anyone in real life because she expects people to bow down to her self inflated superiority. What has happened to her.?!? When I first came on TT she seemed so lovely when she was in her old house with the yellow Labrador and her kids and now this tit show. Her poor kids must wonder like us where it all went wrong. Social please protect them kids from this lunatic. She doesn’t deserve them after all this.
She's literally unrecognisable from her old videos, she doesn't want the children, she's made that clear. Just hope plans are in place for those children to be protected from, and kept away from her, she's a monster 😡

The MS is real, as are all the benefits she receives for having it. I suspect its a very mild form which gets exaggerated a great deal for her own benefit

The MS is real, as are all the benefits she receives for having it. I suspect its a very mild form which gets exaggerated a great deal for her own benefit
I disagree it’s real. I believe the diagnosis for it is real. And I believe the medication she takes is real. I don’t believe the MS is real. As a MS ‘warrior’ (hate that term!) myself I understand how up and down the symptoms are but I don’t pick and chose when I have them. My body does! Shann controls her MS symptoms herself, switches them on and off as and when. This isn’t how it works.
I believe she’s lied her way through the diagnosis and now reaps the rewards. No one will change my mind on this. She does not have MS. She’s an ‘actress’ who has been attention seeking and lying all her life. She’s made up symptoms and managed to get an diagnosis in my opinion. sadly it’s easily done!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I actually she thinks she is "the messiah" or some tit the way she spouts crap to people on her lives!!
Must be bored with TSF twats the live isn't sub only! 🤯🤯
Still dancing about like a twit I see!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's off her head again and dancing .... I know MS is very up and down but definitely haven't seen many down days with her mobility.

Reactions: 4
I actually she thinks she is "the messiah" or some tit the way she spouts crap to people on her lives!!
Must be bored with TSF twats the live isn't sub only! 🤯🤯
Still dancing about like a twit I see!!
Daft bastard thinks she's the second coming. Jesus turned water into wine and Shann turns wine into piss

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who did you play Shan? You don’t play tattle darling. All you’ve managed to do is lose everyone and everything. You just admitted you don’t like your kids and don’t want to be around them. Don’t worry I’ll put up the recording babes 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who did you play Shan? You don’t play tattle darling. All you’ve managed to do is lose everyone and everything. You just admitted you don’t like your kids and don’t want to be around them. Don’t worry I’ll put up the recording babes 😘
We have receipts dick head!!
But once again...thanks for the shout out!
What an honour!!
Mad witch

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.