Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread. Wow I watched her live earlier and was in shock all through it.
them poor kids šŸ˜“ gosh why must they say please and Thank you in every single sentence. She was acting like they were in the army. Everything she done pissed me off. She was making things thousand times worse. I bet they could not wait to leave her. Even when they were painting the mugs she wouldnā€™t let them mix the paint and kept telling them off. I heard her little one ask to take the mug ā€œHomeā€ she said thjs is your home. Poor kids are so confused. All them deluded idiots in the comments saying sheā€™s a great mum and doing fab. WTF!
I heard the kids say they seen daddy and grandma. Do they also have contact with their biological dad?
Shan needs help it seems like sheā€™s lost the plot and she should never get them kids back in January. She kept saying they have made her mad and she needs two minutes to herself. Getting out the car to vape and leaving them on the live stream šŸ˜”
She said she got to leave the live on as they lie. Kept saying it in front of them too. Shouted at Grace for saying she painted her cup a mixed colour but didnā€™t. Said thatā€™s a lie isnā€™t it thatā€™s very naughty šŸ˜“ poor kids!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I haven't commented for a while but I've just read all this and it hurts my heart. Why does she feel the need to be live when she has them. I'm glad I never saw her live earlier.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
New to this thread. Wow I watched her live earlier and was in shock all through it.
them poor kids šŸ˜“ gosh why must they say please and Thank you in every single sentence. She was acting like they were in the army. Everything she done pissed me off. She was making things thousand times worse. I bet they could not wait to leave her. Even when they were painting the mugs she wouldnā€™t let them mix the paint and kept telling them off. I heard her little one ask to take the mug ā€œHomeā€ she said thjs is your home. Poor kids are so confused. All them deluded idiots in the comments saying sheā€™s a great mum and doing fab. WTF!
I heard the kids say they seen daddy and grandma. Do they also have contact with their biological dad?
Shan needs help it seems like sheā€™s lost the plot and she should never get them kids back in January. She kept saying they have made her mad and she needs two minutes to herself. Getting out the car to vape and leaving them on the live stream šŸ˜”
She said she got to leave the live on as they lie. Kept saying it in front of them too. Shouted at Grace for saying she painted her cup a mixed colour but didnā€™t. Said thatā€™s a lie isnā€™t it thatā€™s very naughty šŸ˜“ poor kids!
Welcome to the Shannon tit show
We have done a full circle in 12 months
Had some of us feeling guilty for negative comments last year as she did seem to have changed her ways...but after tonight fiasco, it seems not, was heartbreaking, those poor kids have been through enoughšŸ’”

Is the whole her having the live on becasue of how the little boy said she hit him ? So now shes leaving the live on the entire time so people can see what shes like .which isnt helping at all as its just making her seem worse .like i thought she was doing really well and i as well kept feeling sorry for her but tonighf has just shown shes never really changed at all and she needs help

Is the whole her having the live on becasue of how the little boy said she hit him ? So now shes leaving the live on the entire time so people can see what shes like .which isnt helping at all as its just making her seem worse .like i thought she was doing really well and i as well kept feeling sorry for her but tonighf has just shown shes never really changed at all and she needs help
[/QUOTE]

Her having the live on for her own protection is just rubbish. Film it. No need to stream to 3k people tho! She did it as she really really believes her kids are the problem so she wants to prove how hard she has it. Thatā€™s my opinion anyway. She spoke to them like utter tit yet sat back and said sheā€™s an awesome mum. I couldnā€™t believe her arrogance!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just seen her newest post, no thanks for anyone who put her gas on, sheā€™s defo not eaten the mash she made so she can buy a takeaway with the rest, she paused the live when buying gas so we couldnā€™t hear how much she was putting on. Everyoneā€™s struggling and my god if I can help anyone I would but Iā€™m struggling too but would expect a thank you! She expects her child to say please and thank you for the smallest reasons but doesnā€™t apply the same rule to herselfā€¦. A grown adult. Her kids seem lovely sheā€™s lucky to have them at all

• Sad
Honestly her live was absolutely shocking earlier. I canā€™t even believe she kept it going. I left when she was in Costa. Did she film her handing them over to the foster parents to then? I bet the kids were happy to go back. My two year old granddaughter says please and thank you but I donā€™t ask her to or I would not give her something because she didnā€™t say it. How bloody stupid. You could see her kids were being polite but she kept saying ā€œMannersā€ her little girl could not peel the potatoe she even got in a mood because of that. She said ā€œdo mummy hold the peeler like that? No she donā€™tā€ šŸ˜³
Then her little girl was eating the raw potatoe think she was hungry. Why didnā€™t she prepare food for when they arrived home from school?

Reactions: 5
I canā€™t believe we are right back to square one!
I didnā€™t watch the live but reading here has me feeling so sad for the children šŸ˜¢

• Sad
I've been at work but love the new thread name šŸ¤£ I've missed the live but just catching up :)

Reactions: 5
Honestly her live was absolutely shocking earlier. I canā€™t even believe she kept it going. I left when she was in Costa. Did she film her handing them over to the foster parents to then? I bet the kids were happy to go back. My two year old granddaughter says please and thank you but I donā€™t ask her to or I would not give her something because she didnā€™t say it. How bloody stupid. You could see her kids were being polite but she kept saying ā€œMannersā€ her little girl could not peel the potatoe she even got in a mood because of that. She said ā€œdo mummy hold the peeler like that? No she donā€™tā€ šŸ˜³
Then her little girl was eating the raw potatoe think she was hungry. Why didnā€™t she prepare food for when they arrived home from school?
She left the live running while the kids were crying because they didn't want to go with the Foster carers, was heartbreaking šŸ˜¢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
No way? Omg šŸ˜“
she did that on purpose. Manipulation. So we could all hear how upset her children are. So we could ā€˜hear their voicesā€™ of course they want to be with mummy. Sheā€™s their mummy. Doesnā€™t mean itā€™s the best place for them. Sheā€™s an even worse person for recording that imo.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m quite new to her, but two videos of hers popped up on my FYP earlier, one of recent and one was a couple of months ago, Iā€™m shocked at how different she looks in the two of them šŸ˜³

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Many of us feeling like that tonight I reckon....it's just awful, I really wanted a happy ending for her and the children, but it's not going to happen šŸ’”šŸ’”šŸ’”
I honestly think the happy ending for those gorgeous kiddies would to be adopted into a loving, stable family.

• Heart
There is something really strange about her and i cant put my finger on what it is it but she gives me creepy vibes šŸ˜‚.

her live stream earlier with both children was absolute horrific. She was at them constantly (Gracie mostly) they couldn't even breathe and she was having a go at them.

in my opinion she definitely isn't ready to have her children back full time. I donā€™t like the fact that she constantly slags of the foster carers either. They are doing their best looking about YOUR children. Give them a break!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I honestly think the happy ending for those gorgeous kiddies would to be adopted into a loving, stable family.
Me too...without a doubt, she's had twelve months to sort herself out and look at state she's in!
Back to square one!
Sad thing is...she can't see she's doing any wrong...I so hope social services are aware of tonight's fiascošŸ’”

Iā€™m quite new to her, but two videos of hers popped up on my FYP earlier, one of recent and one was a couple of months ago, Iā€™m shocked at how different she looks in the two of them šŸ˜³
This is just what happened 12 months ago.....so bizarre and scary to think this children could be back with her full time, living like that....AGAINšŸ’”

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I came here after watching that awful live and Iā€™m glad to see thereā€™s a thread about her. Sheā€™s a vile human being whoā€™s not fit to be a mother. I really hope for the kids sake theyā€™re never returned to her. Then her bullshot post trying to excuse her behaviour, the shite she was speaking sheā€™s needing locked away

There is something really strange about her and i cant put my finger on what it is it but she gives me creepy vibes šŸ˜‚.

her live stream earlier with both children was absolute horrific. She was at them constantly (Gracie mostly) they couldn't even breathe and she was having a go at them.

in my opinion she definitely isn't ready to have her children back full time. I donā€™t like the fact that she constantly slags of the foster carers either. They are doing their best looking about YOUR children. Give them a break!
it was the way she was looking at them was scaring me especially the wee girl, pure hatred In her eyes. Those kids need protected from her

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.