Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is her video about? She acted like that to prove she’s not like that?! Her kids understand. So bloody confusing 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Whats the latest video about?! I'm so confused what's she chatting??? She talks in riddles!

Oh my good god...her latest tik tok.?
She Seriously expects people to believe that her behaviour on the live was a "game" an " act" to show people the " old shannon" and how much she's changed!
Absolute load of shite and even if it was true.....it's still cruel to use your children in that way.....seriously, the woman is not right😡😡
Ohhhh is that what she meant 🤣🤣 totally confused me absolute dick

Did people actually send her money for gas?! Another bleeping beg arggg boils my blood

Reactions: 6
Trying to play it down by making up that bull tit...but as i say, if true how cruel to use the children in her stupid games....but it was clearly not a game..the old Shannon is back !
Think she got over 100 quid sent to her....pleading poverty....again..the old Shannon is back, or the " real shannon" !!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
What the hell is she on about 😂 she's really lost it. It's just bizarre behaviour and no right minded person would purposely put their kids in an abusive situation like she did tonight followed by her acting manic, begging for money, using an ED as an excuse not to eat mash... The list could go on...

She's nuts. Absolutely nuts.

This just came up on my fyp. Shan's mod LJ (can post the username as they have 13k). This was a hard watch as I think we've all seen how supportive she has been of Shan. To see her in tears because of Shan's disgracefully toxic behaviour isn't nice.

Screenshot_20221206_235945.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
im so confused about her post, so shes saying she did that love to prove she isnt like that. why would you do that to your kids? i dont believe her at all, i think shes panicking because shes been caught out so come up with the first excuse she can think of. shes a disgrace

Reactions: 9
Nope I'm not getting it, "I was behaving the way I was on purpose to prove I've changed".... Shannon you don't play with your kids emotions to prove you have changed, that's sick to even think about it, nevermind doing it. You wasn't doing anything on purpose at all, you was showing over 3k people that in actual fact you haven't changed at all, the fake mask you have had one for nearly a near trying to prove you are a changed person obviously slipped and infact you showed everyone that you can't cope with two innocent children. How do you think your children feel everytime you tell them they are triggering you, you don't put your trigger emotions onto your children.

What a bizarre post , so she was being tit to prove a point? She's actually lost it now . I'm guessing she's fallen out with her old mod too. What a tit show.

Reactions: 5
What a bizarre post , so she was being tit to prove a point? She's actually lost it now . I'm guessing she's fallen out with her old mod too. What a tit show.
And people are still telling her she's doing amazing, what can these people see that the rest of us can't, bloody hell if 2 hours of emotional abuse to your kids is amazing then stop the world because I want to get off, absolute madness.
I saw LJs post, if its Shan she's referring to, that's crazy, she has been there for Shan through everything and she is so upset in that video 😢

• Sad
Imagine using your kids as weapons and purposely hurting them mentally for your own ego. Absolutely disgusting. I’ve forwarded a strongly worded email to relevant authorities as I just don’t feel great about this situation. If what Shan was saying is true, about her breakdown, I’m VERY VERY concerned about her current behaviours. Cutting off relationships/friends “Kate/Chloe/grandma” distancing her self from anyone, the rage towards her kids, the strange videos and all night lives with no mods, the weed smoking. We have seen this before folks and I believe we are about to see yet another breakdown. I hope someone steps in this time before she hurts herself or the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What the hell is she on about 😂 she's really lost it. It's just bizarre behaviour and no right minded person would purposely put their kids in an abusive situation like she did tonight followed by her acting manic, begging for money, using an ED as an excuse not to eat mash... The list could go on...

This just came up on my fyp. Shan's mod LJ (can post the username as they have 13k). This was a hard watch as I think we've all seen how supportive she has been of Shan. To see her in tears because of Shan's disgracefully toxic behaviour isn't nice.

View attachment 1788116
I just come here to say this. Heartbreaking, she's been so good to Shann, it's such a shame to see like this. I do hope LJ is OK.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Doing it on purpose my arse. She’s quickly trying to think of ‘excuses’ - I really don’t think excuses like that will work with social services either so she’s wasting her time. She’d clearly been crying before that video and now she’s been up all night/hasn’t slept. It’s all behaviour we’ve seen in her 11-12 months ago.
I hope she stops the front and bullshit, realises she’s spiralling again and gets some help now!

I don’t regularly comment here, I tend to keep my opinions to myself most of the time, but if she spent the only 2.5 hours that she had with her kids emotionally abusing them ON PURPOSE TO PROVE A POINT TO TIKTOK/whoever else, then that’s even worse in my opinion. If you know it’s wrong but still put your children through that to the point they’re scared to speak and crying every 5 minutes, just to prove a point, that is worse than bringing your kids up that way because you think it’s right. And she should take a good hard look at her priorities. The only people that should matter during those 2.5 hours is the children and treating them badly to prove a point on TikTok is putting social media before your kids and it’s discusting.
I’m sorry so you got down to R’s level and told a very young child his family don’t want to see him because you wanted to prove a point to grown adults? LISTEN TO YOURSELF!!!!!
And once again she’s turned on people like she always does, by the sounds of it without any explanation or closure with them, just cut contact and slate them on live like she did with everyone else, pass the blame onto other people like you always have. Literally blames everything she does on other people and doesn’t take a single bit of responsibility for her own actions. She is unable to hold down any kind of relationship with anyone because she needs someone else to blame for her behaviour, her bad habits, and for when things go wrong in her life, and then she moves on and chooses another victim to use as a reason to be a bad person.
I’m not one to tell people how to live their life but for the sake of your beautiful children, step away from social media, get some proper help with learning how to take accountability for your actions and learn from your own mistakes before you cause your children any more irreversible damage like you claim you were subjected to as a child yourself, and be the decent (not perfect, none of us are perfect) mother that they deserve and need.

• Heart

View attachment 1788116
Wow! This lady has done nothing but support her! She's disgusting! Shes A true narcassist...

The narc is live all happy & smiley she's unreal! I'm so glad my opinion of her never changed this year! She's one vile human being

Oh my good god...her latest tik tok.?
She Seriously expects people to believe that her behaviour on the live was a "game" an " act" to show people the " old shannon" and how much she's changed!
Absolute load of shite and even if it was true.....it's still cruel to use your children in that way.....seriously, the woman is not right😡😡
I don't believe that for 1 second, the way she was on that live is how she is with those children, she just can't cope with them. I think she has worked hard on herself but she just isn't ready for them, she just constantly put her tit on them poor children and everything is everyone else's fault, nothing is ever Shanns fault....and again saying she has got toxic people out of her life, I hate to say it but I think she needs to have a wee look at herself in ths mirror and stop doing the condescending videos and actually sort herself out!
She was narcissistic towards them poor children yesterday surely... or is it just me!?! In the end they felt they couldn't even speak in the car!

• Sad
It doesn’t make sense… she was abusive to prove that she’s not abusive anymore. Ehh?? She’s fucked up and she’s now coming up with an excuse that makes no sense 🤣

• Haha
She has had no sleep and is live....she knows she has fked up!! She did that live to show how she used to be...what a load of bollocks!!

Just saw LJs post. My heart breaks for her. This is what Shan did last year 💔

• Sad
Has she fell out with every single friend she's had recently??
She's so false on her live as well....she is actually making me mad and taking no accountability at all and her huns saying oh she is a brilliant Mum, really??

Has she fell out with every single friend she's had recently??
She's so false on her live as well....she is actually making me mad and taking no accountability at all and her huns saying oh she is a brilliant Mum, really??
Monday she was saying she has 4 best mates she can trust. Then yesterday she said she has no friends she can trust. Seems like they may have noticed a change in her and mentioned it and she’s dropped them like she did with Chloe and her grandma. LJs post was so sad. Saying she will still support her. No LJ, stay far away and protect your mental health!

Someone said on her live “the way you spoke and explained the grandma situation to Reuben was adorable and you’re such a good mum”. Wtf??? What she did to him about his grandparents was VILE

• Sad
Im going to have to stop watching....so she told her kids she is skint buying them xmas stuff and she had no money for gas....and she has just came in with a new outfit she bought yesterday which was £69....is she actually for real! 🤯🤯😡😡😡

Someone said on her live “the way you spoke and explained the grandma situation to Reuben was adorable and you’re such a good mum”. Wtf??? What she did to him about his grandparents was VILE
[/QUOTE]
What planet does these people actually live on.....it was disgusting!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.