Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like her and was really rooting for her. Now she’s on live telling everyone she has no gas because she’s spent money on her kids for Christmas. Just trying to make people feel sorry for her. We’re all struggling with bills but don’t sit there begging. And no Shan your not amazing.

Reactions: 5
If she’s cutting everyone out, saying she knows best, doesn’t need everyone etc it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s stopped taking her meds. She was also saying the other day she’s healed and doesn’t think she needs counselling anymore.

Reactions: 6
Here she goes pleading poverty saying she can't afford gas.... She's been buying so much unnecessary tit lately alongside constant McDonald's etc and went and bought Starbucks tonight. It's just total begging.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
"Don't feel sorry for me. I didn't say it for that.... Ok, help. My PayPal is in my bio." bleeping twit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Now begging for money for gas, but can afford nails done, new clothes all the time ecig, …. No I can’t stand people helping nooo I’m too proud…. 2 mins later pay pal in bio

• Haha
  • Wow
I used to like her and was really rooting for her. Now she’s on live telling everyone she has no gas because she’s spent money on her kids for Christmas. Just trying to make people feel sorry for her. We’re all struggling with bills but don’t sit there begging. And no Shan your not amazing.
She was literally shopping for an outfit today! She’s the one who quit her job and was telling everyone she’s now a full time influencer. She needs to sort her tit out and prioritise.

If tiktok doesn’t pay your bills, it’s not a job, go get a proper one. Hate the begs even more this time of year when even the people who are comfortable struggle with Xmas and the cost of living crisis

• Heart
I’m tuning out she’s acting like she’s doing a hard shift at work 😂 she’s literally just had at least £100 sent to her and loads of people asking how they can help and she’s stressed

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Let's not forget the beggy cow is still smoking weed daily too.

• Angry
What gets me is her saying her children trigger her and that they’re the reason her ms playes up and she has to film because her children lie wtf.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I was here last year when the kids were taken by social services. I’ve been watching from afar while I believed Shan was doing better, and getting herself in a position to have the children back.

What I’ve seen over the past few hours has disgusted me. Those poor children. Not to mention the blatant begging.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.