Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am genuinely sat in my house with no gas for heating or hot water but would never blame it on my kids

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Woosahhhh

Paypalllaaaa has paid for thisaaaaaa... Because I'm shanaaaaaaa and I'm a gaslightaaaaaaa who despises my kids and calls them a trigggaaaaaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am genuinely sat in my house with no gas for heating or hot water but would never blame it on my kids
Get yourself on live my lovely and say some woosaas
In all seriousness, YOU are doing what is right for your kids and I really hope it changes soon for you lovely. It’s bloody horrendous how people are struggling and there’s still people begging for money on tiktok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve got £0 to my name but my child is warm and fed even if I’m not. Perhaps I need to go begging after being shopping all day long for a party priorities and all that 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Am I hearing this right, she’s begged for money, got some money, then re gifting because she’s that good of a person, I mean some people may see that as kind but the people that sent her money may see that differently…. They sent it to her wooooooosaaaaaa decor tuning out now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Get yourself on live my lovely and say some woosaas
In all seriousness, YOU are doing what is right for your kids and I really hope it changes soon for you lovely. It’s bloody horrendous how people are struggling and there’s still people begging for money on tiktok xx
I don’t have enough followers to go live lol

Reactions: 2
I don’t have enough followers to go live lol
I was only joking about that part don’t worry. I have 0 followers so couldn’t go live and woosa myself either 🤣
We defo should have woosa in the next thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 3
MS makes her pupils big 🤔

Also we’re not fans of you and we’re not jealous. Jealous of what exactly? 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Live again...Happy now she's free of her children💔💔
I was thinking that 😥 she’s completely different now she’s on her own . Those poor kids , I hope SS see how she was earlier , it was heartbreaking to see .

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Email sent to the safeguarding team at the kids school. Not because I’m a troll. Because I’m genuinely worried that she may get those kids back in January and she can’t cope.
trying to find details of SS in the area.
I’d rather report her and be totally wrong then something happen to those poor babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.