Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your πŸ‘πŸΌ triggers πŸ‘πŸΌ are πŸ‘πŸΌ not πŸ‘πŸΌ your πŸ‘πŸΌ very πŸ‘πŸΌ young πŸ‘πŸΌ children’s πŸ‘πŸΌ responsibility πŸ‘πŸΌ

Woosa on that πŸ™„

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She had all day to prepare some tea for them. She could have chilled with them and then cooked tea . She has no maternal instinct at all, how can she keep saying I'm a good mum ... umm your kids don't live with you , that's an indication of how good a mum you are and all the people saying leave her alone or you've got this are probably 13 year old or people who parent the same abusive way she does.

Reactions: 6
So she sits on live for the full 2 hours, belittle them and constantly putting her trama onto them, then she films the goodbye then gets into the car and says....a child's voice should be heard!?! Yes Shann you should try listening to them and not constantly beat then down with every single little thing!
She is live the whole time, they go back to their foster parents and what does she do, says oh bye!?! Make that make sense!?!

Reactions: 7
All those people in her live saying she’s a good mum, and her believing it and saying she kept calm, she shouted once that I saw but the rest of the time she was stressed and answered the kids like they were doing her head in, says they were liars and that they were her trigger just constantly putting things into their heads, I’m not trolling I’m concerned for the kids it’s not fair they’ve already been through so much but she’s putting her trauma first.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm a good mum and children are our triggers sometimes, no Shan your kids are the innocent ones, irrelevant of what you went through, you birthed them and shouldn't see them as triggers. You have shown over 3k people the last 2 hours that you are not ready to have them back full time
She's admitting her children trigger her...what on earth? They've no chance whilst she has an attitude like that!
She is the narcissist...I'm sorry but she is!
A few posts back many if us commented on how well she had done, how far she's come!
I think the point is ..she can't cope with them and maybe doesn't even want them back...one thing for sure is...she doesn't deserve two beautiful children like that ....I'm so angry and just hope the relevant people have seen that tit show from her!!
Christ, she's had all day to prepare them a meal!!!! Wtf? I'm just flabbergasted!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just because she's not shouting, doesn't mean she's not being abusive . Her words to them are awful, you're triggering me , you've made me stressed. No Shan , your disorganisation, lack of empathy and maternal instinct has. Then for her to say she's ready to have them back because she's only got people around her she can trust .. what's that got to do with anything . I wonder if this girl she loves can talk any sense into her or will she run for the hills. Those poor kids,

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I feel like I've gone back in time but it's worse than a year ago
I was just thinking..this seems worse than last year....and wondering had I just forgot...but it was def so much worse...no child should here the pure tit she gave them todayπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”was gonna say hope she reads this but will make no difference cos she's too arrogant and up her own arse......that's why she's no real friends left!!

• Sad
She's admitting her children trigger her...what bloody hell they've no chance whilst she has an attitude like that!
She is the narcissist...I'm sorry but she is!
A few posts back many if us commented on how well she had done, how far she's come!
I think the point is ..she can't cope with them and maybe doesn't even want them back...one thing for sure is...she doesn't deserve two beautiful children like that ....I'm so angry and just hope the relevant people have seen that tit show from her!!
Christ, she's had all day to prepare them a meal!!!! Wtf? I'm just flabbergasted!!
Yes she's been on live all day faffing around and trying on clothes this afternoon . Shows her priorities

Reactions: 4
All those people in her live saying she’s a good mum, and her believing it and saying she kept calm, she shouted once that I saw but the rest of the time she was stressed and answered the kids like they were doing her head in, says they were liars and that they were her trigger just constantly putting things into their heads, I’m not trolling I’m concerned for the kids it’s not fair they’ve already been through so much but she’s putting her trauma first.
Me too...they're all enabling her vile behaviour! Makes me angry and very sad!

Reactions: 4
I was just thinking..this seems worse than last year....and wondering had I just forgot...but it was def so much worse...no child should here the pure tit she gave them todayπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”was gonna say hope she reads this but will make no difference cos she's too arrogant and up her own arse......that's why she's no real friends left!!
She will never keep friends, she's too arrogant, either she sees no wrong in what she does or literally doesn't care. Stupid cow

• Heart
Anyone who thinks she is ready for those children to be back home full time there is something wrong with their head....she even said to them she was skint buying them xmas stuff!! Is she for real!!

I’m sorry but if I was fighting for my kids I would have everything prepped ready to them, activities and tea. It was like every time they spoke it triggered her, she must of known what she was doing when she kept saying to them you are allowed to talk, I mean wtf, she doesn’t work and has all the time on the world to come up with ideas and also relax! Most people get stressed at some point with their children but usually over something stressful or just needing a genuine break not 5 mins into a two hour visit!

And just to add those parenting advice videos she be stopped now it’s not helpful πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
did anyone happen to record the live? them poor kids. anyone with kids knows how much they push your buttons. Shes obsessed with been live again, nothing is her fault, shes cut everyone off again, she doesnt want them kids back deep down.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’d write a list of everything that went wrong on that live and how unsafe certain situations were but I’d be here all night.
Anyone who thinks she did amazing is a tit parent themselves πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
I had to turn the live off. It made me cry. Here's a recap:

- Shan looked like she was making good progress. She got a job, got back to uni, had some supportive friends around her...

- It's all gone to tit again a year after it first did.

- Shan is due to have the kids back full time in January, but cannot cope with them for even a couple of hours without gaslighting them, calling them her triggers and belittling them every chance she gets.

- Shan has left her job at the pub and will no doubt leave uni soon too because of her toxic ways.

- Since starting her uni course, Shan believes she is an expert in all things counselling and regularly gives out uneducated advice to her followers. She believes she's some all knowing guru with her affirmations and her "woosa" (which is just her reiterating a line from the film Wild Child).

- Shan has once again struggled to maintain any relationships with others, falling out with her good friend from the pub and then having a quick failed relationship with Kate. She is apparently in love with someone else... She cannot be alone, and when she is alone it's because she's pushed everyone away and then gaslights them by calling them all narcassists.

- Shan has fallen out with family members such as her grandma and has told her children that family members so not want to see them.

- Shan has been begging for gifts so she can afford to go to her management Christmas party next week.

- Kids are due to spend Christmas at Shan's.

Think that pretty much sums it all up...

I'm honestly disgusted. I know she's mentioned the biological dad is making her life difficult when it comes to the arrangement of the children (I believe this is the one alleged to have fractured G's skull, which if true is obviously horrific). I do hope someone is screen recording these contact times to show the social workers that she's clearly not ready to have the children back.

I’m sorry but if I was fighting for my kids I would have everything prepped ready to them, activities and tea. It was like every time they spoke it triggered her, she must of known what she was doing when she kept saying to them you are allowed to talk, I mean wtf, she doesn’t work and has all the time on the world to come up with ideas and also relax! Most people get stressed at some point with their children but usually over something stressful or just needing a genuine break not 5 mins into a two hour visit!

And just to add those parenting advice videos she be stopped now it’s not helpful πŸ˜‚
She's had all day to prepare things, but instead has been manic and run around every shop possible for random tit. Wouldn't have been difficult to premake something for dinner, heat it up when they're round and then maybe make a pudding together or do an activity together. There's no excuse. 2 hours is more than enough time for them to have dinner. She just seems to get them McDonald's every visit.

She's now obsessing over her weight even though she says she hasn't eaten all day. Asking Alexa if potatoes are healthy πŸ™„ she's lost the plot.

• Heart
  • Wow
I had to turn the live off. It made me cry. Here's a recap:

- Shan looked like she was making good progress. She got a job, got back to uni, had some supportive friends around her...

- It's all gone to tit again a year after it first did.

- Shan is due to have the kids back full time in January, but cannot cope with them for even a couple of hours without gaslighting them, calling them her triggers and belittling them every chance she gets.

- Shan has left her job at the pub and will no doubt leave uni soon too because of her toxic ways.

- Since starting her uni course, Shan believes she is an expert in all things counselling and regularly gives out uneducated advice to her followers. She believes she's some all knowing guru with her affirmations and her "woosa" (which is just her reiterating a line from the film Wild Child).

- Shan has once again struggled to maintain any relationships with others, falling out with her good friend from the pub and then having a quick failed relationship with Kate. She is apparently in love with someone else... She cannot be alone, and when she is alone it's because she's pushed everyone away and then gaslights them by calling them all narcassists.

- Shan has fallen out with family members such as her grandma and has told her children that family members so not want to see them.

- Shan has been begging for gifts so she can afford to go to her management Christmas party next week.

- Kids are due to spend Christmas at Shan's.

Think that pretty much sums it all up...

I'm honestly disgusted. I know she's mentioned the biological dad is making her life difficult when it comes to the arrangement of the children (I believe this is the one alleged to have fractured G's skull, which if true is obviously horrific). I do hope someone is screen recording these contact times to show the social workers that she's clearly not ready to have the children back.
It made me sad, angry and my stomach was in bits.. those poor childrenπŸ’”πŸ’”hope they stay safe where they are

• Heart
She’s completely deluded 🀣

Question is… will you boil the potatoes or are you going to eat them raw? Super good for you that! πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.