Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s so smug today. No reason to be smug Shan after admitting you were abusing your kids yesterday to prove a point

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Sheā€™s so smug today. No reason to be smug Shan after admitting you were abusing your kids yesterday to prove a point
She really is!!! She's not phased by what happened last night on that live....or sorry it was " game"
Sorry...don't believe her and don't believe she actually wants those poor children home!
It's 0820...can you imagine the carnage in that house right now if they were there..getting them.ready for school etc....?
As it is, she can sit there for however long,slapping the male up on, preaching her absolute shite to those who are gullible enough to listen...seriously feel like I am tripping....tripping back to this very time last year!
Someone please keep those children away from her....she's a dangerous woman!
So sorry for all those she's shat on, especially her grandma and LJšŸ’”

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope the social services are looking into that live and her ridiculous justification video. Smug cow with her kermit the frog singing .

She's really is disgusting. How can 1 person constantly find herself with 'toxic' friendships its impossible!!! The sooner people realise she's the toxic one the better! And I hope to god this new 'love intrest' stays well clear because we all know this person will eventually be called 'toxic'
Shannon take some bleeping responsibility and man the duck up!! You're vile & don't deserve those children and all the friends that have stuck by you and helped you, you've dropped them in a flash! Your 'followers' will soon wake up. Horrible horrible woman

I hope the social services are looking into that live and her ridiculous justification video. Smug cow with her kermit the frog singing .
I've always said she can't sing!

She just shouts and moves her hands she's weird

Lj has taken that video down :(

I keep watching her post that she did about proving a point and I still donā€™t understand the logicā€¦.

Reactions: 8
I keep watching her post that she did about proving a point and I still donā€™t understand the logicā€¦.
Doesn't make sense because she's high on something so just rambling probably makes sense in her little narc brain so therfore she's right and everyone else is wrong...

Reactions: 7
Doesn't make sense because she's high on something so just rambling probably makes sense in her little narc brain so therfore she's right and everyone else is wrong...
Sheā€™s abused and triggered her kids (because of the abuse last year) to prove that itā€™s not the right way and that sheā€™s trying to break the cycle of abuseā€¦. Hmmm the maths isnā€™t mathingā€¦

sheā€™s realised she was a total asshole to the kids and is trying to come up with an excuse. The people in her comments up her ass saying she did nothing wrong makes me sick

• Angry
Reactions: 13
If it is an attempt to deflect from what actually happened,then that makes her even more sick! Who would knowingly abuse their already damaged children to prove a point and in front of hundreds of people?? Proper fucked up behaviour that!!
But she's lying, we've seen it all before!
The smug cow happy as Larry today...it's disgusting and I really hope the authorities are aware of her vile behaviour towards those innocent childrenšŸ˜¢

She knows sheā€™s fucked up but will never admit it, you were vile to your kids to prove youā€™re not vile to your kids anymore? Make it make sense

I hope the S Services and the safeguarding team are sent a copy of that video too when they were told about her

I hope the S Services and the safeguarding team are sent a copy of that video too when they were told about her
A few people in the comments were saying theyā€™ve sent the live to social services. Iā€™m still in shock about what happened yesterday. It was heartbreaking

• Sad
A few people in the comments were saying theyā€™ve sent the live to social services. Iā€™m still in shock about what happened yesterday. It was heartbreaking
Really hope they havešŸ˜¢ Reminded me just why i used to despise her!!
She seems more smug than she ever wasšŸ˜”

all the tell tale signs are coming about that she isnā€™t well again, the past is repeating itself again and I hope this time authorities step in and protect the children . Itā€™s beyond me that someone would PURPOSELY (remember she said she did it purposely) for some validation online. Absolutely horrendous

Reactions: 8
The thing that shocks me most about her post explaining she was doing it on purpose is that the comment she was replying to said she was being emotionally abusive and she says ā€œyouā€™re right, I wasā€. How can she not see how fucked up that is? You KNOW you were being emotionally abusive because you admit it and you claim it was on purpose? What kind of sick minded person does that to their kids to prove a point to ā€œtrollsā€ on tiktok???? Thatā€™s psychotic behaviour

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
The thing that shocks me most about her post explaining she was doing it on purpose is that the comment she was replying to said she was being emotionally abusive and she says ā€œyouā€™re right, I wasā€. How can she not see how fucked up that is? You KNOW you were being emotionally abusive because you admit it and you claim it was on purpose? What kind of sick minded person does that to their kids to prove a point to ā€œtrollsā€ on tiktok???? Thatā€™s psychotic behaviour
Absolutely!!!

Reactions: 4
Quit uni again!

Is she trying to say her uni lecturer is a narcissist too?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's back on live again and has now - after recently stating she'd never give up uni again - saying she has given up uni for good and she's never going back because she's not bowing down to a narcassist... She's driving on zero sleep still, completely manic, very paranoid "I know what's going on". Saying she's an influencer through and through...

I think she's definitely come off any medication she was on.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.