Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she put half as much energy into her children as she does her lives and makeup she would do a whole lot better!
I don't know how people think she is brilliant, are they blind and deaf!?!
She is so begging for gifts....subtley slipping in yes ill get my nails done if I can afford it...🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Someone in the comments just said she gave up Uni as she argued with the lecturer as she thought she knew better and argued her point all the time.
to be honest I can totally see her assuming she knows more the degree educated lecturer!!
"No Ms. lecturer. Let me educate YOU."

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she never get sick of the sound of her own voice!?!

She said she was splitting the leaderboard money in half and giving to charity....be interesting to see if that will happen???

What in the jingle bells is the red!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone ever seen any kind of proof that she’s got a management? I honestly don’t believe a genuine management company would take her on how she is...

Reactions: 5
Has anyone ever seen any kind of proof that she’s got a management? I honestly don’t believe a genuine management company would take her on how she is...
I looked into the management company at the beginning of this week. It's a very small inactive management company. Has like 1k followers on Instagram. Found the "Beatrice" that is her contact email in her bio. Linked In states she left the company in August 2022.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.