Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I’m sorry I’m going to sound like a massive bitch but her baby JUST got out of hospital and he’s been really ill and she’s dragged him out for a photo shoot. Wouldn’t you just stay at home for a few days ?

• Angry
Reactions: 16

Dandylion1

VIP Member
I’ve unfollowed her. As someone struggling with the rising cost of living right now and deciding whether to pay bills or eat (we both work full time) she really sickens me with all her bragging

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

CelinaRoger

Risking sounding absolutely brutal but I don't know why she spends a small fortune trying to make her kids instagrammable they look like pasty victorian influenza kids

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I’m so chuffed one of my comments was shared on her story 😁😁

If I posted on her Instagram it would be deleted but I write it on here and she shares it on her stories !

My comment was about the wastefulness of spending all that money on clothes and not saving or having little trips away ! I stand by my comment which has obviously triggered her 😄

I reckon she has shot herself in the foot with this one because there will be lots of her followers who think the same and now she has directed them over to see for themselves 👋👋👋👋

Hi to anyone reading this we are actually not
nasty trolls we just have a different opinion
I was directed to tattle by Part time working mummies rant and I never left …

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I still can't get over the fact that she got a house that somewhat fit all her children in, then went and had MORE children to make the new house as crowded as the last. Very selfish just because her older kids were born before she could post them in itchy jumpers on Instagram.

• Heart

Hannsiepoos

So glad I found this, need to vent because I've never found someone so self obsessed and irritating!!!

I swear she's lining up the next pregnancy for when the twins are 1, they will be worthless to her then. I can't stand the way she's has no shame in obviously having twin preference, feel sorry for the baby that doesn't get sick to get the attention seeking posts. she couldn't make it more obvious.

She hides all her kids as soon as they're lost to the newest money maker. Her taste is so bland, has no regards to dragging her premature babies round malls with God knows what flying about, absolutely no common sense. Her life is literally just organised to pimp out her babies to earn freebies.

Rant over lol, but seriously her posts are vom inducing. How she has serious followers is beyond me.

cb81

“ look what john put in my hand today “ she says and displays the initial A necklace ( twins initial ) - what about the other 20 children ?
Mind you her neck would snap from under the weight
I agree. I have 4 and would never ever wear something without all their names/initials. Even my phone screensaver etc I’m always really conscious to make sure if it’s a pic of them they’re ALL in it. Would hate for them to ever feel favoured or pushed out. Maybe that’s just me…
We all know she’s only for babies though!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Tlyfe

VIP Member
This is funny, she’s just posted her messages. Looks like they’ve been talking about someone 🙄
156EB8E2-15A0-4853-A287-C712B4F9FEDC.jpeg

• Wow

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I mean how many H&M jumpers and leggings does one person need?What is the actual point ?
Where does she wear it? Where does she store it? Genuine question cos let’s be honest she goes on the school run and out a walk/Tesco … I know I have no where near the clothes she has yet I still have tons I don’t even wear! I am convinced she sends loads back once she has got the swipe up going!

Trace

VIP Member
She’s thanking a wooden toy company for Otis’s “treats”!!!
Treats?
There’s about £70 worth of stuff there!
It’s disgusting, those kids are just going to grow up feeling so entitled.
This is why these Insta wankers have money and keep having more kids. They don’t have to provide for there own brood. Small businesses are doing that for them. This might cause a stir but I will not support these businesses that hand out freebies to people who can bloody well afford these things. Sara is no way going to spend £70 on a few wooden toys ever so I know her raving how good they are is total nonsense

• Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I think the Seven came from when she had 5 kids and they were a family of 7 but since then she has just kept on breeding and here we are with 8 kids in a small 4 bed house surrounded by gifted baby crap and Zara bags 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

and nothing happens

Oh the rant, clearly a nerve has been touched! Love how she went on and on about how disgusting we all are but didn’t actually address any of the criticism? So who is getting kicked out of their room to make way for the triplets? Why do you continually buy clothes for your kids when surely you have access to so many hand me downs?

I’d like her better if she was a bit more real, showing us life with a large family, how she gets them all ready in the mornings, family meals, days out etc. Instead it’s all babies in knitted bonnets and beige “pieces” 🙄 If she were that bothered about it she’d take her kids off the internet and delete her account bit of course she won’t, she knows where the money is.

• Haha
  • Heart

Trace

VIP Member
Watching her story last night I feel sorry for her. Every inch of her life is for Instagram even cutting a cake she’s done it so slowly and delicately and stories it like bloody hell women just eat your god damn cake 🥴

Reactions: 9

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
She is on one today- she should take her own advice - if you dont like what you read love swipe on , unfollow this site , stop reading it , simples x
I wish these ' influencers ' understood the difference between trolls and people having an opinion on a discussion forum about someone whose instagram profile is public for anyone to see .

• Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Dear god I just had to unfollow - she is so boring and miserable.
Bleating on and on about her babies being 9 weeks but only really 3 weeks - most twins are born early Hun (normally around 36 weeks) it’s due to trying to prevent medical issues like pre-eclampsia & stuff - your not special for having them a few weeks before their due date. Why don’t you put your phone down and just enjoy the newborns you are clearly addicted to (and all the other millions of kids you have!)

• Heart