Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dipdab

VIP Member
Her “style” is literally just b&m leggings, baggy jumper and puffer coat. Don’t know why she think she’s a fashion page all of a sudden …

Edit - H&M not b&m (can tell where I shop more😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Loveitme

VIP Member
The pouring of some M&S tomato soup ….it’s the content we never asked for guys !so sensational

• Haha
  • Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
She’s recommending following another mother with several children and one on the way!
A quick look at said persons latest post of getting her kids to school in the mornings and how she’s always the last there!
Reply from Sara remarking that she and her lot are always the last too!
So even though they struggle to get to school in time they keep on having more babies to make it even more difficult to do so!
These women really are devoid of the means of thought.

• Heart
  • Wow

Dipdab

VIP Member
She actually is lol she needs to get over herself .they’ll be 25 and she’ll still be saying their corrected age .
She’s deffos the sort of person that says “he’s 250 months” when someone asks her child’s age

• Haha

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
I wish she was more relatable with her kids like showed them what they eat. Their routine etc rather than just clothes after clothes. How does she need so many clothes to go on walks?

Dipdab

VIP Member
Oh goodie another H&M leggings and jumpers haul! Was getting worried there hadn’t been one for a while …

• Haha
  • Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She is actually so boring - her beige house, beige clothes, beige kids and beige grid. All she does is shop and get pregnant. What a life - go give your kids amazing experiences instead of dressing them like Dickensian Ghosts and turning everything into a photo shoot for Instagram 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Moaner

I’ve said I’d before but I find it’s so sad and empty for her children.. it’s like she thinks just having siblings and nice clothes is enough. They don’t seem to do anything, no dance classes, sports, baby clubs etc. honestly it’s where all my money goes, not on myself and completely pointless identical boring clothes (and I love clothes as much as the next person) but priorities as a mum change surely?!

• Heart

Dipdab

VIP Member
I’m even more convinced now that she accepts all these freebies and sells them on for cash. Only way she can keep affording all these zara/h&m hauls!

Shinealight

VIP Member
She’s releasing balloons into the air now.
Yes it’s sad that her father died when she was young, but don’t f*** up the environment and cause a danger to wildlife, find a more sustainable way of remembering a loved one.

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
I think if she had focused on cooking for a large family or shopping with a large family or been more relatable i could have understood her more - i think she is that shallow in her focus she cant see anything but the gram

Reactions: 8

cb81

All of the clothes them kids have got and Otis is wearing the same thing he wore yesterday 🤣
He’s down the pecking order now! It’s all about “the babies” no one gifting anything to Otis so same outfit on repeat 😂

• Heart

Tlyfe

VIP Member
Oh boo hoo, whilst most of us are dragging our kids out of bed at 630 to take them to childcare to goto work and she’s crying over ugly trainers

• Heart

Loveitme

VIP Member
I would much prefer to see stuff like that!
Or when she spilt the pasta sauce on her white new balances (instahun probs).I used to find her interesting but now I just skip the 900 stories with a swipe up on the same H&M jumper and leggings over and over and over until you die

• Heart