Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A pair of leggings for £69 😳 She had a shopping problem who needs that much clothes
I know £70 leggings and a wee shocker thing that cost £160 - where she gets her money is actually the 8th wonder of the world!

I know £70 leggings and a wee shocker thing that cost £160 - where she gets her money is actually the 8th wonder of the world!
Editing as meant to say Shacket 🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
£69 for a pair of leggings to do the school run in?
They can’t be for anything else, she never goes anywhere 🤷🏻‍♀️
She should save the money to take the kiddies on a fun day out or holiday! Or is she waiting for #gifted trip …

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She should save the money to take the kiddies on a fun day out or holiday! Or is she waiting for #gifted trip …
Perhaps they think they’re on track to becoming the new ‘Radfords’! …kerching! 😂

Reactions: 3
Indeed.
And the size of that haul of Zara clothes she’s got for her youngest girl 😳
That lot altogether must have cost a small fortune, I’m assuming she spends the same or similar on each of her multiple children.
Including all the gifted stuff they get they must have far more clothes than they need.
And those boots look so restrictive for tiny growing feet, why doesn’t she get their feet measured and properly fitted at a reputable shoe company rather than buying them overpriced ill fitting footwear?

Reactions: 1
“ look what john put in my hand today “ she says and displays the initial A necklace ( twins initial ) - what about the other 20 children ?
Mind you her neck would snap from under the weight
I agree. I have 4 and would never ever wear something without all their names/initials. Even my phone screensaver etc I’m always really conscious to make sure if it’s a pic of them they’re ALL in it. Would hate for them to ever feel favoured or pushed out. Maybe that’s just me…
We all know she’s only for babies though!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe he couldn’t afford the other initials because she spent all the money in Zara

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree. I have 4 and would never ever wear something without all their names/initials. Even my phone screensaver etc I’m always really conscious to make sure if it’s a pic of them they’re ALL in it. Would hate for them to ever feel favoured or pushed out. Maybe that’s just me…
When they become toddlers she will no doubt get pregnant again 🙄. Probably be triplets …

The phone thing made me laugh because my eldest pointed out not being on my screensaver once so now I feel the need to do this rotation of children 😂I really need to just get a photo of all three but ones just been born and the other doesn’t sit still .Can’t imagine how Sara would get a picture of all hers together !

• Heart
That’s exactly why I do it because the eldest made a comment! Now I just have the obligatory Christmas PJ family photo on which the older ones complain like billio about to which I remind the oldest it’s their fault for complaining they weren’t on my screensaver and now must have a pic to make sure they always are! Mine dont sit still either. Eldest is smiling, middle is pulling a face and the two little ones are both screaming 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
She is on one today- she should take her own advice - if you dont like what you read love swipe on , unfollow this site , stop reading it , simples x
I wish these ' influencers ' understood the difference between trolls and people having an opinion on a discussion forum about someone whose instagram profile is public for anyone to see .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh the rant, clearly a nerve has been touched! Love how she went on and on about how disgusting we all are but didn’t actually address any of the criticism? So who is getting kicked out of their room to make way for the triplets? Why do you continually buy clothes for your kids when surely you have access to so many hand me downs?

I’d like her better if she was a bit more real, showing us life with a large family, how she gets them all ready in the mornings, family meals, days out etc. Instead it’s all babies in knitted bonnets and beige “pieces” 🙄 If she were that bothered about it she’d take her kids off the internet and delete her account bit of course she won’t, she knows where the money is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m so chuffed one of my comments was shared on her story 😁😁

If I posted on her Instagram it would be deleted but I write it on here and she shares it on her stories !

My comment was about the wastefulness of spending all that money on clothes and not saving or having little trips away ! I stand by my comment which has obviously triggered her 😄

I reckon she has shot herself in the foot with this one because there will be lots of her followers who think the same and now she has directed them over to see for themselves 👋👋👋👋

Hi to anyone reading this we are actually not
nasty trolls we just have a different opinion
I was directed to tattle by Part time working mummies rant and I never left …

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sensational seven (teen ) - if you dont like it unfollow us 🤣🤣🤣🤣 . Wasnt that your advice to us ?

• Haha
There’s a lot to unpack from her stories I just can’t deal she gets it’s so wrong doesn’t she! 🤦🏼‍♀️

I bet J Lo ain’t reading gossip websites or magazines about herself.

If you don’t like it Sara then don’t come here. Practice what you preach my love.

Why on earth would you want to come and read gossip about yourself, especially if it doesn’t actually effect you as you say?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

If I posted on her Instagram it would be deleted but I write it on here and she shares it on her stories !

My comment was about the wastefulness of spending all that money on clothes and not saving or having little trips away ! I stand by my comment which has obviously triggered her 😄

I reckon she has shot herself in the foot with this one because there will be lots of her followers who think the same and now she has directed them over to see for themselves 👋👋👋👋

Was thinking the exact same, many of her followers probably weren’t aware of there being a thread on her on here.
Well they certainly are now.
Also she posted the comment from someone here about how much better it would be if companies gifted stuff to people less well off or charities rather than to her.
As if anyone decent could disagree with that🙄

• Heart
Shes absolutely bonkers! Tone deaf! People all deal with things differently but surely when you’re that worried sick about your babies health the last thing on your mind would be affiliate links! Maybe the truth hurts….

A few of mine made an appearance! I did notice none of the comments about some of the fibs she told were mentioned. I’ve never said anything mean to her on Instagram nor would I. She’s sought out this thread to read

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.