Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The twins wearing bonnets in the house that do absolutely nothing for their appearance again!
They look far cuter on the pics she posts without them.

Reactions: 1
Watching her story last night I feel sorry for her. Every inch of her life is for Instagram even cutting a cake she’s done it so slowly and delicately and stories it like bloody hell women just eat your god damn cake 🥴

Reactions: 9
Those organic baby wraps she’s been gifted.
£60 each 😳
Nice £120 worth there, she sure likes blagging the expensive stuff.

Reactions: 1
Usually people can’t wait to change their baby over to the seat part but not Sara, she’ll still be shoving the twins in the bassinet on their 1st birthday.

Reactions: 6
I was pregnant with my youngest when she was having the twins, I had vanishing twin syndrome, after an early scan told me there was 2, next scan still no hb I had found her through some twin acs - I messaged her and asked how early her scan was saying twins, she didn’t reply, but put all over her feed how she replies to every single message, and she is there for everyone and how she couldn’t believe how bad trolls were etc.

Absolute filthy liar. It’s blatant lies like that that make people start to dislike her. All self. I’ve commented before how she clearly has a favourite, and it disgusts me. ‘So blessed’ so blessed to be a clown.
I unfollowed as soon as I saw that but she often pops up via others i follow recommending her, people are so oblivious to it sometimes

How do I report her? Surely she needs to declare these gifts somewhere? I’ve never seen her post an AD.

Reactions: 4
I was pregnant with my youngest when she was having the twins, I had vanishing twin syndrome, after an early scan told me there was 2, next scan still no hb I had found her through some twin acs - I messaged her and asked how early her scan was saying twins, she didn’t reply, but put all over her feed how she replies to every single message, and she is there for everyone and how she couldn’t believe how bad trolls were etc.

Absolute filthy liar. It’s blatant lies like that that make people start to dislike her. All self. I’ve commented before how she clearly has a favourite, and it disgusts me. ‘So blessed’ so blessed to be a clown.
I unfollowed as soon as I saw that but she often pops up via others i follow recommending her, people are so oblivious to it sometimes

How do I report her? Surely she needs to declare these gifts somewhere? I’ve never seen her post an AD.
I’ve messaged her I would say 5-7 times and never once had a reply or acknowledgment.It’s always been a nice comment or showing support .There’s just no need not to reply ,she hasn’t got that many followers in comparison to some who always respond .She comes across as snobby and stuck up .There’s mums on insta with far more money and desirable lifestyles than hers who are so down to earth and normal ,she just screams ‘in it for the freebies’ to me

Reactions: 6
If she needs a book for weaning ideas after the amount of kids shes fed - there is no hope for none of is 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
If she needs a book for weaning ideas after the amount of kids shes fed - there is no hope for none of is 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Exactly, weaning should be a breeze for her.
And of course she’s stocked up on ready made processed pouches and the like.
Perhaps less time showing off her latest leggings or jumper in that full length mirror and more time actually making proper food for them.

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t need one .No one needs a book,especially someone who is using pouches anyway ( no shade ,I am too) and who has weaned 6 other kids .I’m weaning my 3rd child and never read a weaning book ,shame on me lol.There’s so much on the internet if you need help or information .She will be showing it in the hope of being sent freebies !

Reactions: 3
I have twins and single child and weaning twins is no more different than one Sara. She’s so try hard at wanting to be an influencer

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think her captions are worded strangely? Like the words seem to be in the wrong order - as though you’re translated from a Latin language for example where they structure sentences differently 🤔😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.