Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry I’m going to sound like a massive witch but her baby JUST got out of hospital and he’s been really ill and she’s dragged him out for a photo shoot. Wouldn’t you just stay at home for a few days ?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry I’m going to sound like a massive witch but her baby JUST got out of hospital and he’s been really ill and she’s dragged him out for a photo shoot. Wouldn’t you just stay at home for a few days ?
Just waiting of the usual accusations from her of people being jealous trolls for actually being concerned about the health and well being of a tiny baby 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Phew !

I was worried i had done everything wrong - only took me 28 hours!
Better than me I wouldn’t have even managed it!

Just waiting of the usual accusations from her of people being jealous trolls for actually being concerned about the health and well being of a tiny baby 🙄
Totally agree! She’s crackers! The poor baby being dragged out. I couldn’t think of anything worse after being in hospital. Most people want to chill at home. These poor babies. No life just dragged round and dressed up like dolls for money making

• Heart
Her latest post.
“Blessed you choose us to love you”
She says about the twins!
What? They didn’t choose to be born into that dysfunctional lot, like all babies they had no say whatsoever about what family they were born into.
Some people say such stupid things.

Reactions: 5
Blessed with double the #gifted items double the money making!! I did think for her bday why would she not have a picture with all her children. I’m always really conscious with my pictures with the kids especially if I’m having them framed etc that I have all of them in the picture with me. Maybe that’s just me but thought for a bday post for the gram she would have the whole family. Maybe they’re all forgotten now the money makers have arrived!

Her latest post.
“Blessed you choose us to love you”
She says about the twins!
What? They didn’t choose to be born into that dysfunctional lot, like all babies they had no say whatsoever about what family they were born into.
Some people say such stupid things.
Oh I hate people using that phrase on Insta “thank you for choosing me to be your mummy”. 🤢 they have no choice it’s biology, you chose you make the baby ffs.
I think she’s fully addicted to social media. I don’t know how she has time with 8 (or is it 9??) kids to be on there all the time?

Reactions: 4
Oh I hate people using that phrase on Insta “thank you for choosing me to be your mummy”. 🤢 they have no choice it’s biology, you chose you make the baby ffs.
I think she’s fully addicted to social media. I don’t know how she has time with 8 (or is it 9??) kids to be on there all the time?
I only had two kids (grown up now) but even if social media had been around at the time I’d never have had time to show off fashions on it and sit there staring demurely into the camera!
WTF is she on, she’s not of this world!

They’re ridiculous aren’t they! bleeping shame. They must have to suck like bastard billio to keep those things in their mouth. Poor things

They love them they’re their favourite dummies! They don’t have a choice! They’re like kettle bells!!

• Haha
duck knows how she’s up and out with all those kids getting them to school on time. I’ve got 4 and I barely have chance to fart let alone go out with a full face of make up etc. When she said she was going to start doing make up posts again I prayed to god to spare us all 🤣

• Haha
They love them they’re their favourite dummies! They don’t have a choice! They’re like kettle bells!!
Hahahaha I did think they looked a bit big compared to the newborn ones I’ve brought 😂

Reactions: 1
They’ve got no choice but to take to them they’re weighted down onto their faces 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.