Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I thought this yesterday when she was fawning over those sets, she was saying she had sized up to 3-6, not being funny but both the boys look like big chunky babies there's nothing small about them at all, they were bigger than alot of full term babies.

I wonder weather they were actually as early as she says 🤔 surely it's quite unusual to have twins of that size at 33 weeks? Or is it normal?
My 33 weeker weighed 4lb. My sister’s twins were 34 weeks were both 4lb too. She must grow big babies.

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
Re the hair thing. Am I not right in saying she wears a wig? Does she never take it off?

Will feel terrible if I’ve totally just made that up 🤐
Yes she wears a wig and eye lashes and eyebrows - she said she uses a light glue designed for wigs and it keeps it on until she is ready to wash . She wears that curling hoop in bed to make the wig wavy .

Shinealight

VIP Member
Seems she’s also unboxed those itchy looking outfits from the company that gets its fur from another company that uses real animal fur 😣
So long as it’s free eh?

CelinaRoger

I think she has big babies, she said Otis was nearly
10lb, and the smallest she ever had was around 7lb so I think generally produces bigger kids.

ouch to her vagina, I believe all 8 have been natural 😭
Fair enough didn't realise they were all on the bigger size 😅

Dandylion1

VIP Member
I reckon she uses klarna buys all this stuff shows it all adds a few links pockets from the links and then sends most of it back. I reckon a lot of these influencers do this. 7p for each time someone just clicks on a ASOS link, 4p for H&M and I’m guessing Zara is abijt 4p so it all adds up.
Zara doesn’t have Klarna