Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the only reason I won’t spend my hard earned money on these small businesses. All these influencers trying to get there large following to help support small businesses whilst there getting gifted free things doesn’t appeal to me. If there really needing support then buy these things yourself and don’t accept freebies as that is not helping them
Absolutely, influencers are just out for themselves, the only thing they’re interested in is receiving the next haul of stuff that they don’t need to pay for.
Total beggars the lot of them.

Reactions: 3
So glad I found this, need to vent because I've never found someone so self obsessed and irritating!!!

I swear she's lining up the next pregnancy for when the twins are 1, they will be worthless to her then. I can't stand the way she's has no shame in obviously having twin preference, feel sorry for the baby that doesn't get sick to get the attention seeking posts. she couldn't make it more obvious.

She hides all her kids as soon as they're lost to the newest money maker. Her taste is so bland, has no regards to dragging her premature babies round malls with God knows what flying about, absolutely no common sense. Her life is literally just organised to pimp out her babies to earn freebies.

Rant over lol, but seriously her posts are vom inducing. How she has serious followers is beyond me.

Reactions: 11
Risking sounding absolutely brutal but I don't know why she spends a small fortune trying to make her kids instagrammable they look like pasty victorian influenza kids

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Risking sounding absolutely brutal but I don't know why she spends a small fortune trying to make her kids instagrammable they look like pasty victorian influenza kids
They all look like they are miserable and lacking in any sort of personality!!

Reactions: 3
There’s something rather weird & creepy about some of her photos of them.

Reactions: 4
There’s something rather weird & creepy about some of her photos of them.
Yeh they look like something out a horror film 🙈😂 sorry but it’s probably the filters she uses makes them washed out and then the bland Victorian clothes don’t help 🙈

Notice she gets only 200-400 likes on pics of herself 😂 bit low for apparently 60k followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Surely the house has to have mess somewhere? It’s not healthy for children not to have toys and play, a social worker I know says if she attends a house where there is no mess and no toys that’s a massive warning sign! Children need stimulation with toys and colour at least. I don’t know her it know anything about her but from what I’ve seen it’s very controlling and unhealthy to be like that. The children maybe warm and clothed well however, there’s more to life hey

Reactions: 6
Surely the house has to have mess somewhere? It’s not healthy for children not to have toys and play, a social worker I know says if she attends a house where there is no mess and no toys that’s a massive warning sign! Children need stimulation with toys and colour at least. I don’t know her it know anything about her but from what I’ve seen it’s very controlling and unhealthy to be like that. The children maybe warm and clothed well however, there’s more to life hey
You cant see the mess because its beige to match her childrens clothes and decor !

• Haha
Latest post “can’t believe we have said goodbye to fall”
That’s because we haven’t, fall… or autumn only ends on 21st December.
It isn’t quite winter yet Sara.
Is she for real saying ‘fall’ or as everyone else in Scotland says, AUTUMN has ended ?😂it hasn’t even been bonfire night

• Haha
Is she for real saying ‘fall’ or as everyone else in Scotland says, AUTUMN has ended ?😂it hasn’t even been bonfire night
She’s a head aye, Sara it’s November love which is definitely still Autumn. Notice she’s hid her likes, strange nobody that arsed about another puffer coat and Ugg boots 🤷🏼‍♀️

Her “style” is literally just b&m leggings, baggy jumper and puffer coat. Don’t know why she think she’s a fashion page all of a sudden …

Edit - H&M not b&m (can tell where I shop more😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Infuriates me when people have so many kids and they then feel it makes them entitled to have extra support and help. Like no there YOUR kids you wanted baby no 7 maybe she should of stopped if there needing the help 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
I mean how many H&M jumpers and leggings does one person need?What is the actual point ?

I mean how many H&M jumpers and leggings does one person need?What is the actual point ?
Where does she wear it? Where does she store it? Genuine question cos let’s be honest she goes on the school run and out a walk/Tesco … I know I have no where near the clothes she has yet I still have tons I don’t even wear! I am convinced she sends loads back once she has got the swipe up going!

Reactions: 10
I would actually love if she showed us her wardrobe and see how see stores her clothes cause I cannot see how it’s possible in that size house with so many kids. The kids get so many clothes aswell

I would actually love if she showed us her wardrobe and see how see stores her clothes cause I cannot see how it’s possible in that size house with so many kids. The kids get so many clothes aswell
Now that would be interesting, she shows us all these clothes for herself and her kids but never how to store

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.