Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s weaning babies number 7 & 8 and she requires a spoon that tells her if the food she’s giving them is too hot!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she said they don’t have lunch in the routine yet today is giving them lunch.. someone been reading here lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she is weaning the boys using the newborn seat, your baby should be bleeping sitting up whilst eating. You think Sara would know this 🤯

Reactions: 6
Why do those twins constantly have knitted bonnets on in the house?
I’ve never known anyone else do such a thing!
Those babies must not know the feeling of a free and uncovered head.

Reactions: 1
The thing with the baby clothes is that they look cute for a while - when a baby is small - but they are big lads and start looking ridiculous after a while. She dressed Otis like Little Lord Fontelroy when he was massive and just looked like a giant baby stomping about 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that fm fragrances she’s been sent for free ?bit b&m of you Sara hunny ain’t it ? Thought you wouldn’t be seen dead tbh but gotta get the freebies in where you can I guess

Reactions: 2
Poor lad just wants to sit up and look around like a normal 8m
I think she may of blocked me 🤔 I have no idea what I’ve said. I’ve just tried to search for her and it says there’s no posts

Poor lad just wants to sit up and look around like a normal 8m
Can’t believe they’re still being shoved in those carrycots at almost 9 months! And I doubt all those generous freebies they’ve received (again🙄) will make up for the lack of stimulation in their lives.

Reactions: 4
I know I’m baffled their still in the carry cot
My son was in the sitting part of his pram at 5 months old as he hated being lay flat!!

Reactions: 2
Thought she was gifted a yo yo pram? Why aren’t they in that! She can still recline the seat for them for naptime? My 4 month twins are already in the sit up seats of the pram as they were getting too long for the carrycot!

Thred suggestion.

Sensational seven/nine #3 the twins are still in carry cots but she’s still not declaring gifts/ads lots.

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:

Sensational Seven: Ten, Corrected

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.