Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s thanking a wooden toy company for Otis’s “treats”!!!
Treats?
There’s about £70 worth of stuff there!
It’s disgusting, those kids are just going to grow up feeling so entitled.

Reactions: 7
She’s thanking a wooden toy company for Otis’s “treats”!!!
Treats?
There’s about £70 worth of stuff there!
It’s disgusting, those kids are just going to grow up feeling so entitled.
This is why these Insta wankers have money and keep having more kids. They don’t have to provide for there own brood. Small businesses are doing that for them. This might cause a stir but I will not support these businesses that hand out freebies to people who can bloody well afford these things. Sara is no way going to spend £70 on a few wooden toys ever so I know her raving how good they are is total nonsense

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is why these Insta wankers have money and keep having more kids. They don’t have to provide for there own brood. Small businesses are doing that for them. This might cause a stir but I will not support these businesses that hand out freebies to people who can bloody well afford these things. Sara is no way going to spend £70 on a few wooden toys ever so I know her raving how good they are is total nonsense
Me neither, the company that gifted the toys have done lovely things, but no, I’d rather not spend my money with them.

Reactions: 4
Oh how exciting on today’s story more white pieces for the babies 🙄

• Haha
Why do all baby’s on Instagram look the same 😞 all earthy tones. I bet it pained her to say “I bought these off bugaboo”
It’s the current aesthetic of choice, beige, muted pastel tones and more beige! 🙄

Reactions: 1
It’s the current aesthetic of choice, beige, muted pastel tones and more beige! 🙄
Was thinking the same.
She actually paid for something 😳
She made sure everyone knew too, the number of times she said “I bought”!!!
Normal people don’t need to keep pointing out that they bought something, it automatically assumed that they did.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Agreed - There is nothing better than when you find out you are having a boy or girl and you can finally pick all the pink or blue stuff from baby shops

Reactions: 2
Not just that though - Babies need stimulating with colour and shape . I am sure babies only see dark colour at this stage .

Was thinking the same.
She actually paid for something 😳
She made sure everyone knew too, the number of times she said “I bought”!!!
Normal people don’t need to keep pointing out that they bought something, it automatically assumed that they did.
Exactly, well done for buying your own children things 😂

• Heart
So now she is jumping on the “ someone dares to express an opinion “ bandwagon 🙄
Thing is love they are not as dishonest as you “ Mrs my-son- was- ventillated / oh no he wasnt “ we have the screen shots to prove it ! Now go dress your kids like vintage dolls

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More free things today 😴😴😴😴😴
What sort of parent would actually want their kids to be receiving so much stuff?
I really mean it, it can’t be good for any child to keep getting expensive toys so often!
How do you make the likes of Christmas & birthdays special if they’re getting stuff all the time?

• Heart
What sort of parent would actually want their kids to be receiving so much stuff?
I really mean it, it can’t be good for any child to keep getting expensive toys so often!
How do you make the likes of Christmas & birthdays special if they’re getting stuff all the time?
I remember last year the little girl received what looked like a reborn doll and a double pram for this doll literally weeks before Xmas

Reactions: 5
These influencer kids are growing up believing you get things for free.

I wonder what she gets the kids for Xmas as there can’t be much room for gifts. Or does she just get boring beige stuff

Reactions: 5
These influencer kids are growing up believing you get things for free.

I wonder what she gets the kids for Xmas as there can’t be much room for gifts. Or does she just get boring beige stuff
She gives them all the #gifted presents she receives but doesn’t declare!

She gives them all the #gifted presents she receives but doesn’t declare!
I hate when insta huns do that! I remembered out numbered by 5 did this last year with a load of smyths toys. I get that you might not want to give them a load of toys before Xmas but buy your kids some presents like the rest of us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.