Sensational Seven #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish my comments got shared… must try harder 😂

I actually think she buys all this stuff for content. Refunds half of it and then gets money from swipe ups. A toddler needs a few nice outfits then play clothes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Late to the party! Gahh
I wish these ' influencers ' understood the difference between trolls and people having an opinion on a discussion forum about someone whose instagram profile is public for anyone to see .
Exactly right, there’s a big difference between free speech and actively targeting/harassing a person via dm’s or the like. Nobody here is bullying anyone. Sara choose to seek out this site, Sara also choose to read the content.

Oh and Sara, I did leave constructive criticism on your page (regarding undisclosed ads if I remember correctly), but guess what… yep, you deleted and blocked me! 🤷🏼‍♀️ That my friend is why tattle exists, to call our hypocrites like you and the rest of your ilk!
It’s high time the ‘influencer’ world was regulated properly, children’s rights protected and privacy respected.

Was thinking the exact same, many of her followers probably weren’t aware of there being a thread on her on here.
Well they certainly are now.
Also she posted the comment from someone here about how much better it would be if companies gifted stuff to people less well off or charities rather than to her.
As if anyone decent could disagree with that🙄
That was me, not very bright is she?! 🧐😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This is funny, she’s just posted her messages. Looks like they’ve been talking about someone 🙄
156EB8E2-15A0-4853-A287-C712B4F9FEDC.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I find it strange that she also said why seek out someone you HATE and emphasised hate. I don’t dislike her. Correct me if I’m wrong but nowhere in the thread has anyone suggested or said they dislike her either?!

This is funny, she’s just posted her messages. Looks like they’ve been talking about someone 🙄View attachment 804375
Probably me as I post in both threads and I got quite a few mentions!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well I’m quite disappointed my message about her being gifted tit she’s already got ,showing it for 5 seconds , claiming she loves it and then it never seeing the light of day again didn’t get mentioned .
However she has posted half a dozen stories about said babybjorn carrier this morning so she’s took something from here on board anyway .
Absolute joker !!
why bloody read here?Massive difference between people messaging her calling out how she parents ,spends her money etc to people discussing her content on tattle.
You said it yourself Sara ,insta is your ‘job’ no? Influencing is your job no? so stop complaining about people having an opinion on it !

I find it strange that she also said why seek out someone you HATE and emphasised hate. I don’t dislike her. Correct me if I’m wrong but nowhere in the thread has anyone suggested or said they dislike her either?!

Probably me as I post in both threads and I got quite a few mentions!
Absolutely, we’re merely consumers tired with the influencer bandwagon and all that it entails! Furthermore, the complete lack of respect that these ‘parents’ have for their children’s basic ‘right to privacy’! 🙄

I have searched this thread and cannot find one hateful comment - unless i include the comments about the twin who was ventilated and then wasnt ventilated and then collapsed lung and then no collapsed lung ( i could go on ) . She says in earlier posts that she works hard for her gifted items and advertisements that she is paid for but i see no hard work unless she means dressing her children like vintage mannequins ? May i suggest that she declares her Ads and gifted items and stops buying followers then maybe she would become more relatable ?

• Heart
Another gifted pram 😴😴😴 I hope she donates her old ones to less fortunate people who don’t get the luxury of getting #gifted items

• Wow
Has she really accepted ANOTHER gifted pram???!!! Do these Insta huns have no shame? It was only a short while ago she was shouting from the rooftops about the beige double pram she too was gifted. No wonder these Instahuns can afford all these kids when they don’t have to purchase anything for there own children even down to their clothes

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wow, how many’s that now?! 🤯
No one needs so many prams.
She can try to defend herself all she wants with her rants against the “jealous haters” but she can’t justify being gifted and accepting an excess of products that she neither needs nor particularly wants when so many people are struggling to feed and clothe their kids.

• Heart
Would have some respect for her if she said she was product testing them and writing a honest review. Prams are so expensive (especially doubles)! We had to borrow money from my parents to buy ours. Where does she store all 25 of hers?

I have zero respect for her, she sold out her children’s privacy for free stuff, likes and cold hard cash long ago! They’re not fit to be a parents.
It’s an insult to hard working people, time to boycott these brands.

Reactions: 5
Even if she got the prams and then said she didn’t really need them but would try it out for a month, give a review, post some pics, etc. And then donate to the local baby bank, women’s refuge, or what not, that would be a whole lot better.

Brands are still getting their free advertising and then Sara would look ‘charitable’. And of course someone in need gets something. Everybody wins there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.