Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trace

VIP Member
I remember when she used to show the snacks and quick lunches etc and the reason I stayed following as was at least a little bit relatable. She could be any insta hun now, I skip every aff link story which is all there is tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️ I can find my own clothes like bore off 😫
I was the same, she was showing the meals she’d cook for the children then I think she went MIA as Otis had bad eczema and since coming back it’s all been Zara hauls which is not what I followed her for. She even showed her latest bus but even that was only a glimpse of the van window which I find really bizarre, like it’s ok to show your baby in hospital wired up to the nines but your keeping your van secret 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8

cb81

It’s a shame. I started following her off a follow recommendation from another Instahun. I followed as we are a large (not as large as hers) family and thought would be interesting. It doesn’t really seem to be about the large family side of things just all things beige and clothes. Would love to see a day in the life and family days out etc. You do wonder what the kids get up to. But in Sara’s words you only see a mere 15 seconds of someone’s life 😂

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
yawn, on another boring walk 😂😴

It annoys me how much she favours august over poor arhlo! It’s as clear as day he’s the favourite 🙁🙁🙁

I wonder who's getting booted out of their room to make space for the #gifted nursery. Absolutely vile behaviour, she has no shame.

• Sad

Loveitme

VIP Member
Anyone else really sick of seeing people on SM document their boring arse ‘journey ‘ of how they got a joiner in to panel their walls .
Honestly It wasn’t interesting when the first person did it

Does a joiner even panel walls .no idea tbf 🤣whoever it is ,we don’t need to see it anymore

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I’m actually embarrassed by her greed with clothes. It all looks the bloody same too. I may have missed it as don’t watch all her stories but none of the kids seem to do hobbies? No dance or swimming etc?
I mean there is probably no money left for the kids to go anywhere after her millionth shopping haul of the season!
I don’t get the constant buying -most of her kids are in school all week wearing uniform & Francesca will be at nursery 30 hours & most sane people wear cheap clothes on their kids for nursery!
Im sure she will be on once she reads here to tell us that we only see a snippet of her life and not to make assumptions about what her kids do, blah, blah, blah 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
Otis is probably taking tantrum after tantrum as he’s always stuck inside, never at softplay or any toddler groups where he can let off some steam…

Oh and is that august I see all over her stories again with no mention of poor arhlo?
Otis stuck inside probably bored while she prats about showing off leggings & blazers while posing in that giant mirror.
Yep, August all over her stories again, which is a pity as I think Arhlo is much the prettier one.

• Heart

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
There’s me thinking I shop for my kids seasonally.

Just before summer hits I buy my kids a couple of pairs of shorts and short sleeve t shirts, summer dresses, a few hats, new sandals and a new hoody or two.

Then when autumn rolls around I buy them several pairs of joggers (that’s what they like!) and some coordinating tops. Some new boots if needed, hat, gloves, jumper or two. This year all three of my kids will be reusing last years winter coats as they still fit. I spent a lot of money on them, about £50 each, so they still are looking great. No need for me just to Chuck them away. Shock horror, they are still wearing outfits from last winter because they still fit and are in good condition.

Throughout the year I grab them pjs, pants and socks, and shoes as needed. They have a few nice outfits and a fancy outfit for church. That’s it.

I’m not short for cash but that is literally more than they need, they don’t need more so I don’t buy more for the sake of it. People are so wasteful!

• Heart

B_ee

Chatty Member
If she stopped with the constant shopping neveah could have started horse riding sooner.. Another reason having so many children is selfish. If they cant pursue hobbies and interests then stop having kids!

• Heart

Loveitme

VIP Member
It’s embarrassing how she thinks she’s some fashionista when she literally just buys the ‘neutral pieces ‘ and all the ‘creams & beiges ‘ from the Zara and b&m new in section .yawn

H&m not b & m 🤣god forbid !

• Heart
  • Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
They’ve actually been on an outing with the kids today!
Of corse it’s a #prtrip which means it’s been given to them for fucking free.
Shameless doesn’t even come close, the hard faced mare.

• Heart

B_ee

Chatty Member
Pumpkin patch was for content and photos. Funny how we don't see them going on many days out like soft play or the park but she manages pumpkin picking... Its all for the gram

Trace

VIP Member
You’d think after & children she’d be a pro at not buying baby’s so much as they never get to wear half of it and they grow so quick so why get so much? She’s compensating something

• Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
Hasn’t one of the babies just come out of intensive care yet he’s being dumped on a hay stack for a picture for the gram !
Pumpkin patch = pictures for the gram absolutely nothing to do with the kids enjoying themselves
All these insta huns are ruining a nice normal little Halloween for the rest of us ! 🎃
She also said his lung is going to take weeks to heal!
Well keep him snug and warm in the pram then, not plonked atop an old bundle of hay.

• Heart
  • Sad

Moaner

That’s an awful lot of clothes to sit in your new build day after day. Apart from being completely wasteful as they clearly never take those kids anywhere where the hell does she put it all?! I’ve got half the amount of kids and a bigger house and the amount of shit she orders gives me anxiety (and I am shopper!) I hope no poor Mum feels inferior after her post..it’s not normal!

Shinealight

VIP Member
She’s only been gifted two expensive Baby Bjorn bouncers for the twins!
Why?
She’s already been gifted those expensive Scandi Born ones!
She’s utterly shameless, oh and she’s also been gifted another Baby Bjorn carrier after singing the praises of the other one she already has a few days ago.
Around £185 EACH those bouncer chairs.
Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Wow