Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatty Member
I’m a bit late to this particular party, but I was just chatting to my husband about the gregg scandal and his exact words were “what?! The one from master chef who looks like penfold from dangermouse?!” And, dear tattlers, this is why I married him.
IMG_2807.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

Lazarus

VIP Member
i have not got one single fuck to give about Taylor Swift, her shit face, or her shit music. and i care even less about who she's going out with.

💅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Super bowl all over the papers,fuck me oh dear god daily fail plastered with reports.😖
Does anyone give a shit about the Super Bowl in the UK? Maybe I’m underestimating the interest but I couldn’t give less of a toss if I tried even with all the celebs that attend. Don’t know anything about American football and I’m already bored of seeing photos of Swift and her brick shithouse of boyfriend.

• Heart
Reactions: 101

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
What cheek Vanessa Feltz's ex Ben Ofoedu has claiming Vanessa just used him for eye candy and took away the best years of his life. What a fucking joke. He was happy to live in her house, attending functions with her and bask in her limelight for 17 years. He's also moaning she made him look the bad guy. :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Super Bowl done. Can we stop seeing open mouthed mean girl Taylor whooping all over our press now? Before jumping on a private jet and racking up more emissions in a month than I’ll accrue in a lifetime?

And before anyone says she can’t choose that the press focus on her, she sure as heck courts it.

Her boyfriend’s behaviour with his coach was horrendous and a huge red flag, but she’s living out her cheerleader/football star emotionally stunted fantasy so she’ll overlook it.

I cannot stand the woman. Unsure if that comes across or not. I should get off the fence maybe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

PeteM

VIP Member
I don't feel sorry for these celebrities and outing of their cancer diagnosis, cause if they wanted publicity for a project or god forbid just to make some money they would publicise it themselves quick as.
I couldn't disagree more. Everyone is entitled to keep their health issues to themselves, famous or not - it's a very personal issue that you're talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Poor Midge Ure he never gets the credit he deserves for Band Aid and Live Aid. This did make me laugh though. Midge was at the opening off the Live Aid musical ....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

Lazarus

VIP Member
Edward Enninful has been in the news this week as his last issue of Vogue goes on sale tomorrow and there's loads of famous women on the cover.
Edward blocked me on instagram a few years ago. At the time, there was an article on the Guardian's instagram page about him claiming to have been racially profiled on his way into the Vogue office, and as a result the security guard was fired. I made a comment that said something like: instead of firing the guy and potentially causing his family to lose their home and/or main source of income perhaps Edward could have tried to educate him by paying for some kind of unconscious bias training or something. That was it. Didn’t tag him or anything.

so he can go and fuck himself.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I know they have that halftime show that’s a bit of an extravaganza and I wondered about how we’d do one over here. Let’s show the Yanks how to really do these things. Halftime in the middle of the FA cup with a couple of fireworks and Jane MacDonald doing a medley getting bottles of piss thrown at her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Villanelly

VIP Member
Taylor Swift still living out her most popular girl in highschool fantasy….dating the star football player no less!

Yawn 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Sea

VIP Member
A list celebs whose faces I can't bear to see; i'm sick of seeing Taylor Swifts fakey over reaction face and Beyonce smug "too cool for this" face.

Offloaded feel better

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
When I was an air hostess I had Mitch Winehouse on a couple of flights while Amy was still alive. His presence was notified in the briefing which is normally reserved for actual celebs. So he'd obviously announced himself when booking. He was in premium and was invited to lord it up at the business class bar for some ridiculous reason. I remember this was peak of Amy's fame and troubles and he just acted like he was royalty without a care in the world. He wanted everyone to know who he was. Made my skin crawl.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 73