Secret Celebrity Gossip #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Taylor Swift have sinus problems? Her mouth is always a gaping maw.
I'd be hotfooting it to the adenoid removal Dr if I had her money.

ETA- sorry I forgot this is the celebrity gossip thread, so if it helps- I saw Tom Holland in the John Lewis lift recently in the thickest framed glasses. He smelt nice. He was tiny.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Tom Holland always puts me about. He’s the spitting image of my ex (although my ex was taller).

Reactions: 4
Have you seen Bob Geldof online warning TS not to criticise Trump as it will threaten her personal safety? It was an interview on Times radio, I caught a clip of it.
Sir Bob the Sanctimonious? Asking Taylor not to express an opinion in case some nutter tries to get through her bodyguards? I don't think Taylor even has an opinion on Trump. She's just too myopically self-centred.

Reactions: 21
Poor Midge Ure he never gets the credit he deserves for Band Aid and Live Aid. This did make me laugh though. Midge was at the opening off the Live Aid musical ....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
Of course she will. She’ll move on to her next beard/fauxmance
Shall we take bets on who Taylor’s next true love will be? I think she’ll rekindle her relationship with Harry Styles. I don’t think he needs the publicity now though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Midge Ure he never gets the credit he deserves for Band Aid and Live Aid. This did make me laugh though. Midge was at the opening off the Live Aid musical ....

Yikes! For reasons I don't understand, Vienna is my least liked song in the world and I once saw him do it acoustically. He was good but it was torture to get through.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Yikes! For reasons I don't understand, Vienna is my least liked song in the world and I once saw him do it acoustically. He was good but it was torture to get through.
I've also seen Midge do an acoustic set in a small venue- he was brilliant
love "If I was"
if you ignore the cheesey dad dancing in video!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It makes me so happy to see Freeman look like such an absolute knob. I’ve never heard him in an interview and thought he was anything but an incredibly insecure eejit who takes himself way too seriously.

Reactions: 41
I think, as a rule, you can say that anyone - famous or not - that starts wearing orange or purple coloured lenses on their glasses is a complete and utter twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.