Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I feel like I can’t verbalise outside of Tattle how much of a twat I think TS is. Her fans are everywhere and seem to be unable to accept criticism of her at all. It reminds me a bit of the personality cult around Michael Jackson. Apparently she’s done so much of LGBTQ rights in the US, but still hasn’t come out which would be the biggest thing she could do for the LGBTQ community in the states. How has she managed to make an entire major sporting event about her and her latest beard?

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I’m no Swifty, however the thought of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West having to watch on from the sidelines as Taylor was queen of the night is utterly delicious to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

eppingforestbambi

VIP Member
I find the downfall of Kanye desperately sad. I met him in a private encounter a few years ago and he was actually really lovely, genuinely interested in getting to know everybody and had all the time in the world for people. Looking at him now, you’d never believe it was the same person.
My (usually lovely and kind) husband has Bipolar 1 and it’s very very clear to me that Kanye is in the midst of a manic episode and has been for a while. The behaviour is so similar.

If he was a non famous person he would be in hospital right now, getting the medication and therapy he needs to regulate his brain chemistry. Instead he is surrounded by sycophants who validate his behaviour and allow it to spiral.

TBH I feel the same about Britney too, but I have to be careful saying it as so many of the #freebritney people won’t let you ever comment on her behaviour. But she seems so unwell to me too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I’m not getting the Taylor Swift hate. I don’t get the love either, but….,she seems to write her own songs, isn’t stuffed full of fillers and silicone, and doesn’t pose and dress like a blow up doll.
I like how she stuck up for herself against Kanye and Kim too, I don’t mind my daughter liking her there are far worse role models out there for young girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Chatty Member
Just to add, I know Hugh Jackman has been mentioned here for being an all round gem, I do have a story that again isn’t mine.
A close mate of mine went and did the post uni Oz travelling thing that so many UK young people do. Anyway, she served him in a coffee shop, said he was a total gent, 2 women recognised him and asked for pics etc, he obliged nicely and they went back to their breakfast, when HJ went back to the counter to pay for his coffee he asked my mate to pay for the 2 ladies tab as well, but not to tell them until they were ready to leave. He then just walked out the door and my mate had the pleasure of telling the 2 women wolverine had settled their bill, he was long gone. They were thrilled. What a bloke! 🥰
---
Did he hear any truth to the Meghan Markle yacht girl rumours ?
I wish. This was long before we knew who MM was. Oh a simpler time 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

YeahBrackie

Sis ISH Shure shong

Eeh I hate Ellie Gouldings voice
"And yew can tell evwybodeee" :mad::mad:

I despise her voice. She's like a twee posh 3 year old. I feel like the entire world has been playing a decades long prank on me, because there is no way she releases albums that people actually listen to. I refuse to believe she does this for a living. Any minute now, everyone is going to be like "Gotcha!" and it'll be announced as the world's longest running prank.

• Haha
  • Heart

Willow9999

I know it’s already been spoken about but I’m still so angry that Chris Hoy had his hand forced to tell the world he had cancer. He wanted to keep it private for the sake of his young children.

Personal medical information should be beyond clickbait and sensationalism . We have no right to know and any media outlet seeking to gain traction for exposing it should be bloody boycotted. Cancer is tough enough without the rest of the world watching your every move.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Chatty Member
Some weak Naomi Campbell tea. My ex husband (who’s also a massive dick, but that’s another story!) used to work on super yachts (he may still, but I couldn’t give a shit what he’s doing now 😂)
Anyway he was always getting charters from the very wealthy and most often, royals from the UAE etc. anyway occasionally he’d get someone famous joining.
Naomi Campbell came on somewhere in the Caribbean when she was dating some ludicrously wealthy Russian oligarch, anyway, it was common knowledge amongst the crew and mostly the stewardess’s who were responsible for cleaning the rooms and changing the sheets, that the entourage of young men with them were actually there to service his needs and she was always elsewhere. Anyway my ex said she was very up herself and rude, which the staff all thought ironic considering they all knew whilst she was demanding different coloured curtains in the cabin etc her boyfriend was getting railed by other blokes below deck.

Do have some other Luke warm tea from this time in my life if anyone cares to ask anything?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

petitspois

VIP Member
I think the Taylor Swift stuff has only really kicked off since this tour, she was just like J-Lo or Katy Perry before. I completely get the criticism but I'd rather my daughters look at her as opposed to the Kardashians and those Hadid girls. She's not dyed and stuffed full of filler and must be filthy rich from writing music and touring as opposed to making sex tapes.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

JSquared

VIP Member
Let’s all agree that Kanye West has no respect for women and just uses them as play things/dress up dolls. More fool them for letting him but his latest relationship is just bizarre.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
God, I can't stand Kelly Osbourne

Kelly, who famously said:

“If you kick every Latino out of this country, then who is going to be cleaning your toilet, Donald Trump? You know what I mean?”

And thought that she really did something with that comment.

Awful, awful woman.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

eppingforestbambi

VIP Member
Paloma Faith on the news the desperate shit! I used to like her not fucking now though
I have so much tea on her from my days in both radio and a big social media platform. I’ll write it when I’m not in the middle of an insomnia episode and my mind is more coherent

She is absolutely awful and has an overinflated sense of self. Such a cow

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Sea

VIP Member
Yes because it makes me feel OLD that there are people in their twenties who only know the song from Saltburn. I also never liked Sophie's voice, so don't get all this 'omg queen'-ing over her now.
I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know..

• Haha
Reactions: 59

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Nicola Peltz in an interview talking about why her husband her got cut from a scene. He really is an untalented no mark. Also, is it just me, or is the way she’s talks about her brother a bit weird?
IMG_8508.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
I thought the wording of the family statement was a little strange too . "It is with deep sorrow and profound regret ..." Regret is an interesting choice of word. Like a sense that they failed to do something.

I'm not one for conspiracy but the wording being used is a little odd.

I just really hope we're all wrong with this.
I’m just thinking out loud, but it could be a heart attack. A few years ago, my brother in law was at home, in the kitchen cooking his evening meal. My niece was in the kitchen with him and my nephew was in the other room. Suddenly BIL collapsed. Massive heart attack. He wasn’t breathing and his heart had stopped. Luckily niece had recently volunteered to become a first aider at her work and had literally done her training course a couple of days before, so CPR was still fresh in her mind. Whilst her brother phoned the ambulance, she did CPR until Paramedics arrived. It was touch and go for a while and he needed a bypass, but he’s made a full recovery. Doctors said afterwards that my niece being so quick administering CPR saved his life without a doubt. The ‘regret’ might be because nobody was there with him at the time, or they didn’t know how to do CPR.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56