Secret Celebrity Gossip #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't feel sorry for these celebrities and outing of their cancer diagnosis, cause if they wanted publicity for a project or god forbid just to make some money they would publicise it themselves quick as.
I couldn't disagree more. Everyone is entitled to keep their health issues to themselves, famous or not - it's a very personal issue that you're talking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 92
God I couldn’t wait for Lamacq to clock off - exact same show day in day out for eternity. I was quite pleased re Huw but his show appears to be for simpletons👏

There’s so much talking and interviewing and quizzing on 6 now. Music. Just play the music.I have to turn off after Maryanne H, awful earnest though she is, and I used to have it on all day everyday. Craig’s show is all talk and he’s a terrible interviewer. Still miss Shaun daily.

The way MAH says BBC Radio 6 Music every time she announces it grinds my gears - never just 6, never 6Music. And she says it approximately 6 times a minute in full. Her show is batshit but I quite like it - it’s when she speaks that I get the hump.
Sometimes I don’t mind MAH, other days I listen and wonder why she has a show 😂 the music is usually good but something about the way she talks grinds my feels. I actually like Craig and again the playlist is usually good on his show.

I’m still just gutted that they gave Keaveney the boot, I loved his show it was just the right balance of everything, plus the ‘cats, cats operating in gangs’ clip never failed to make me laugh 😆

Reactions: 13
I was a Shaun fan way back when he was on Xfm (piss off with this radio X nonsense) so having to put up with subpar replacements isn't for me. Honestly, it's like 6 music takes no feedback from its listeners, just a cushy echo chamber.

Reactions: 11
I stopped shopping there when they changed the formula of my favourite product line "White Musk", and other favourites such as satsuma.
I couldn't believe how little fragrance every product I purchased had and the overall formula changed beyond recognition.
They have a nerve to sell items that smell nothing like they once did, and still label them "iconic brands".
I'm now stuck with lots of stuff I can't use.
Everything I once loved- just smell of chemicals with no lasting fragrance..
I think they forgot that often "if it ain't broke- don't fix it".
I'm not surprised they're going tits up.
I checked the website the other day and the body butters were 19 quid, and a small Banana shampoo was a tenner. No wonder they've gone pear shaped.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Just going back to Chris Hoy (I’m still angry about it). Please excuse my ignorance, but as thought after the Leveson Inquiry and phone hacking scandal, there were new privacy laws brought in. Surely an individual‘s privacy regarding their health was top of the list? If it wasn’t it should be made law - you duck about like that, either tipping the Press off or publishing info and straight to jail for a time.
Didn't the same sort of thing happen with Gareth Thomas the rugby player?
He was forced to come out to his family, and also tell them about his HIV diagnosis as he had a tip off the papers were going to write about it. I can't remember when that was. But utterly disgraceful.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Gareth Thomas has been out for years. But yes The Scum we’re going to print his HIV diagnosis forcing him to reveal ot to his parents

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Sometimes I don’t mind MAH, other days I listen and wonder why she has a show 😂 the music is usually good but something about the way she talks grinds my feels. I actually like Craig and again the playlist is usually good on his show.

I’m still just gutted that they gave Keaveney the boot, I loved his show it was just the right balance of everything, plus the ‘cats, cats operating in gangs’ clip never failed to make me laugh 😆
I loved when he nudged in the Corrie characters 'Rosie, Sophie, Oh Percy, Gerrof me woman!'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Super Bowl done. Can we stop seeing open mouthed mean girl Taylor whooping all over our press now? Before jumping on a private jet and racking up more emissions in a month than I’ll accrue in a lifetime?

And before anyone says she can’t choose that the press focus on her, she sure as heck courts it.

Her boyfriend’s behaviour with his coach was horrendous and a huge red flag, but she’s living out her cheerleader/football star emotionally stunted fantasy so she’ll overlook it.

I cannot stand the woman. Unsure if that comes across or not. I should get off the fence maybe

Now, now... She needs to stick it out for a few months with him so she'll have an album worth of songs sorted 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gareth Thomas has been out for years. But yes The Scum we’re going to print his HIV diagnosis forcing him to reveal ot to his parents
Ah thank you. In my head he had to tell them both things. But bloody hell. Disclosing medical conditions is disgusting.

Years ago my brother attended the same cancer clinic as snooker player Paul Hunter and they chatted quite a lot. But he (my brother) never told anyone until the sad news came out Paul had died aged only 28.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I checked the website the other day and the body butters were 19 quid, and a small Banana shampoo was a tenner. No wonder they've gone pear shaped.
They've gone bust due to waste, I would imagine. Having worked at head office, during the l'Oreal phase, I Came home with product everyday. Stuff was delivered in boxes which were disposed of. Stuff was sent out, for which they purchased boxes. Head office was in st thomas street, (near London Bridge) they moved to croyden, and spent a lot of money on office refurbishment/decoration, staff relocation expenses and redundancy payments and hiring new staff.

after a short period of time they moved back to central London (again near London Bridge) at great expense.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I really like Gary Davies as well, why he doesn’t have a prime slot I don’t know. I think it must suit him though, covering when need be and then travelling about with his live DJ’ing. Scott Mills is ok, just forgettable.
I think Vernon Kay is ok, but I agree Ken Bruce is the master.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think Vernon Kay is ok, but I agree Ken Bruce is the master.
Yeah Vernon Kay is fine, but he’s no Ken. I’m assuming that Gary Davies will now host Pick of the Pops given he covered Today? He should have replaced Ken IMO.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.