Secret Celebrity Gossip #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like Taylor swifts music, but the majority of her relationships (bar Joe alwyn, I feel like) seem so contrived and manufactured. It’s like she’s acting in a romcom.
I’ve always thought it must be rough for her being so young and having every romance scrutinised, but now it just seems to have gone the other way and she seems to court it.

Reactions: 27
I quite like Taylor swifts music, but the majority of her relationships (bar Joe alwyn, I feel like) seem so contrived and manufactured. It’s like she’s acting in a romcom.
I’ve always thought it must be rough for her being so young and having every romance scrutinised, but now it just seems to have gone the other way and she seems to court it.
The lack of media attention and paparazzi stunt shoots when she was with Joe Alwyn has always made me think that is her only real relationship in recent years. Some of her early ones were probably real, but not really serious, just young couple having fun and it ending. But now everything feels like a stunt. Matty Healy ditched because he was bad PR. This one, he seems like a meathead and they have zero chemistry. It's just bizarre.

Reactions: 27
The lack of media attention and paparazzi stunt shoots when she was with Joe Alwyn has always made me think that is her only real relationship in recent years. Some of her early ones were probably real, but not really serious, just young couple having fun and it ending. But now everything feels like a stunt. Matty Healy ditched because he was bad PR. This one, he seems like a meathead and they have zero chemistry. It's just bizarre.
she also seems to bring quite a lot of negative attention to them as well. A lot of people aren’t happy about the latest one coz it turns into a media scrum and takes attention away from the game, tickets are being bought by people just because they want to meet her. Let’s face it, very few people in the UK had heard of travis kelce before this and now there’s literal headlines about the guy. Same with Matty Healy, it only bought him negative attention too. She can clearly have fairly private relationships, she’s just choosing not to!

Reactions: 19
Possibly a 'Lavender' relationship ??? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the daily mail are being dicks, wanting clicks. An incident can mean a medical incident which I think is likely the case here. Steve seemed to be overweight and possibly had little exercise, my wild guess is stroke or heart attack.
Was shocked to hear about his death, Steve Wright and his posse on radio 1 was the first radio show I listened to.
It’s like when Paul Cattermole died, they did the same and got a load of speculation going about suicide. It must be horrible for the families

• Sad
Reactions: 24
That hug and kiss, Swift gave her boyfriend at the Superbowl after his team won had zero chemistry, and was so robotlike.
It's when he said 'you came across the world' and then corrected it to 'halfway across the world' sounded a bit scripted to me or it was at least with the camera in mind.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How old is Taylor Swift? She seems to have been around for evvahh - she's got to be 30ish? - old enough to stop acting like a teenager 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
How old is Taylor Swift? She seems to have been around for evvahh - she's got to be 30ish? - old enough to stop acting like a teenager 🤷‍♀️
Shes 34 and has been around since she was a teenager. Poster on here pointed out that you stop growing up at the point you become famous and stay at that age. Sounds like TayTay alright

Reactions: 18
she also seems to bring quite a lot of negative attention to them as well. A lot of people aren’t happy about the latest one coz it turns into a media scrum and takes attention away from the game, tickets are being bought by people just because they want to meet her. Let’s face it, very few people in the UK had heard of travis kelce before this and now there’s literal headlines about the guy. Same with Matty Healy, it only bought him negative attention too. She can clearly have fairly private relationships, she’s just choosing not to!
I think the Kelces also like the attention. They will do an add for anything it seems, even their mum is the same. I don’t think he would cope with complete privacy as he’s more famous than he has ever been

Reactions: 11
That Kelce bloke seems like a twit. I don’t know what she sees in him to be honest?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She always has though. On one side she’s saying “I want to have a private life, leave me alone!” but then she writes songs clearly aimed at attacking specific exes and acted like she was surprised when people picked up on it and speculated. At least now she’s just embraced the courting rather than the false “leave me alone… but also buy my music with the deets you want in it.”

Reactions: 9
I’ve ventured onto the Taylor thread here a few times and backed off again because despite not being in the rave section it definitely was mainly pro Taylor. Nice to have found my people on this one instead 🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
re- Steve Wright - I always find it weird when people refer to deaths as 'so sudden' in the sense that death is sudden - people can literally be alive and breathing one second and then dead the next (hopefully I will make it to the end of this post, lol). Poor chap looked very unwell in later years, very overweight. Could have been anything - stroke, aneurysm, cardiac arrest. Hopefully it was quick and he didn't suffer, whatever happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
I went to see the Taylor concert in the cinema.

Yes its spectacular with loads of dancers and moving screens etc but it just seemed so.souless to me.

Zero interaction with the audience, quite obviously people with seats BEHIND the stage - when the hell did that become acceptable. And it turns out I only know the really big hits - Shake It Off, Never Ever getting back together

The cinema was quiet but there were a few people getting up to dance.

I feel the lassie is a personality vacuum. It's like she's been created by a computer algorithm.

But then I don't mind Cliff Richard and think we don't talk anymore is a Tune!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's always had strategic partnerships rather than relationships. Remember Tom Hiddleston making such a tit of himself? And eemember the Golden Globes about 10 years ago, when Tina Fey and Amy Poehler were pretending to be drunk aunts and joking about TS and her boyfriends, telling her to stay away from some eligible bachelor? And she took it as a huge sexist thing, except it wasn't, she just has no sense of humour at all. She always has a sour puss on her, like someone has slighted her and she is going to get even (by writing a tit song about it and making even more inexplicable money) and that's why I don't like her. Humourless, sourpuss, fusspot streak of vanity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.