Secret Celebrity Gossip #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i tell thee, the only reason Kevin Clifton is Wearing those heels is because he’s really quite short. Met him once after a show, randomly bumped into him with my daughter, who’d also seen the show, but without the wig and costume had no clue who he was 😂. Nice enough bloke.

Re the foxes. Freddie fans need to watch him in Slow Horses. A character you love to hate. I do like him I have to say.
Emilia is in a bit of trouble for her penchant for Wyse clothing. She is always in it in silent witness. The fact that she is friends with the owner probably contravenes some BBC ad policy or other and the Mail have picked up on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has Kevin Clifton had another hair transplant? He had very cropped hair not so long ago and now it's all luscious again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well….just caught up from the other thread and that was QUITE the ride…

Drake and his hotdog tribute act
Greg(ggggg) fiucking Wallace remains a massive bellend (who knew??)
Nepo babies
How tit Vogue is now

Genuinely a hilarious thread 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well….just caught up from the other thread and that was QUITE the ride…

Drake and his hotdog tribute act
Greg(ggggg) fiucking Wallace remains a massive bellend (who knew??)
Nepo babies
How tit Vogue is now

Genuinely a hilarious thread 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
You might as well stay up now and wait for the gym to open 😉😂
Yeah, I mean it’s half term and I have a son I can’t spend longer than 90 minutes every 24 hours with. I’ll need a week in the Maldives by next Monday too, just to be on the safe side.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I didn’t know that about Rafe Spall and Esther Smith. A friend worked with him on a play once and he was apparently a total bellend.

Also spoke to a friend who worked with Greg(g) Wallace and a) they’re fairly certain he’s neurodiverse and b) the one thing missing from his schedule was “sex with wife” which he allegedly blocks out in his diary the same way he does “strategy games” and “playing with son.”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Yeah, I mean it’s half term and I have a son I can’t spend longer than 90 minutes every 24 hours with. I’ll need a week in the Maldives by next Monday too, just to be on the safe side.
Careful now, Gregg might take all this seriously and start sizing you up as his next missus. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Careful now, Gregg might take all this seriously and start sizing you up as his next missus. 😂

I’d rather be one of the people alluded to in this week’s Popbitch squatting over cornflakes shitting out milk than touch that boiled eggy goon any day of the week mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’d rather be one of the people alluded to in this week’s Popbitch squatting over cornflakes shitting out milk than touch that boiled eggy goon any day of the week mate.
Totally agree 😂 I’m surprised Eggggg doesn’t have his own thread tbh!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally agree 😂 I’m surprised Eggggg doesn’t have his own thread tbh!
Probably because it would just say
bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep Gum Rat bleep bleep bleep Why are you such a…bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep You’re an Egg bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep John Torode Openly Despises You bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep Untalented Bankrupt Chancer Who Had a tit Veg Stall bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep
---
I need to empty these out of my head so I can get some sleep….

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Probably because it would just say
bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep Gum Rat bleep bleep bleep Why are you such a…bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep You’re an Egg bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep John Torode Openly Despises You bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep Untalented Bankrupt Chancer Who Had a tit Veg Stall bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep
---
I need to empty these out of my head so I can get some sleep….
Sweet Dreams of Gregggg 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sure Kevin Clifton is the latest celeb to play the older drag queen i Everybodys talking about Jamie in the west end so probably its some kind of subconsious plug for that.
To be fair he has done loads of west end stuff since he left strictly.
Can't stand his sister though- her vouce goes right through you.

Reactions: 12
I'm sure Kevin Clifton is the latest celeb to play the older drag queen i Everybodys talking about Jamie in the west end so probably its some kind of subconsious plug for that.
To be fair he has done loads of west end stuff since he left strictly.
Can't stand his sister though- her vouce goes right through you.
A quick search tells me he's 5ft 5. I wondered if there was a move to make 'stacked or high heels for short men' a thing :unsure:

But those trousers look a bit of a feminine style too. Reminded me of that 'women's slacks' episode from The IT Crowd 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.