Secret Celebrity Gossip #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i have not got one single duck to give about Taylor Swift, her tit face, or her tit music. and i care even less about who she's going out with.

💅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110
i have not got one single duck to give about Taylor Swift, her tit face, or her tit music. and i care even less about who she's going out with.

💅
I’m probably the only one but I think Taylor Swift looks a bit like Donald Trump… obviously not his doppelgänger but as if they’re related.

Please tell me if you can see it too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When it's suicide you tend to get posts with slightly vague comments along the lines of 'always feel you can talk to someone' , 'he's at peace now' and 'you never know what someone's going through'. I might be wrong of course but I'd say it was a cardio vascular situation such as a heart attack or stroke. I really feel for Tim Smith, he was on air with him for years wasn't he?

Reactions: 17
They are hinting with their words. Incident. Unexpected. Sudden. Whatever the cause it’s extremely sad.
I thought the wording of the family statement was a little strange too . "It is with deep sorrow and profound regret ..." Regret is an interesting choice of word. Like a sense that they failed to do something.

I'm not one for conspiracy but the wording being used is a little odd.

I just really hope we're all wrong with this.

Reactions: 22
Vultures fighting over scraps

Going by this and the biopic, Amy's estate mustn't be bringing in as much money as Mitch hoped.
Mitch is a bleeping disgrace of a parent. We might all mither about the Instagram lot, and the way they treat their kids, but his own daughter is gone and he's still violating her for what she's worth to him. Wasn't he in New York on tour when she collapsed? Because anyone gave a shite about him without her.

Reactions: 46
When I was an air hostess I had Mitch Winehouse on a couple of flights while Amy was still alive. His presence was notified in the briefing which is normally reserved for actual celebs. So he'd obviously announced himself when booking. He was in premium and was invited to lord it up at the business class bar for some ridiculous reason. I remember this was peak of Amy's fame and troubles and he just acted like he was royalty without a care in the world. He wanted everyone to know who he was. Made my skin crawl.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
Mitch is a bleeping disgrace of a parent. We might all mither about the Instagram lot, and the way they treat their kids, but his own daughter is gone and he's still violating her for what she's worth to him. Wasn't he in New York on tour when she collapsed? Because anyone gave a shite about him without her.
Didn't he relaunch his own 'singing' career of the back of hers? Really, really, dislike that man.

Reactions: 35
I read or saw somewhere Amy W just wanted to have a really long break in the Caribbean, or even retire there. She knew she needed to recover. But Mitch kept pushing her to go on tour while she was still unwell and because she loved him she did. And presumably trusted his judgement.
Like Tom Parker pushing Elvis when he was obviously unwell.
Horrible greedy men.

• Sad
Reactions: 56
Ruth has denied they’re making another now 😔
Meant to say this earlier but Ruth Jones is underappreciated, IMO. Her range - from things like Hattie (Jacques bio drama) and A Child's Christmas In Wales (which you all must watch next Yuletide if you haven't already) and other stuff - is great.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
What cheek Vanessa Feltz's ex Ben Ofoedu has claiming Vanessa just used him for eye candy and took away the best years of his life. What a bleeping joke. He was happy to live in her house, attending functions with her and bask in her limelight for 17 years. He's also moaning she made him look the bad guy. :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
Meant to say this earlier but Ruth Jones is underappreciated, IMO. Her range - from things like Hattie (Jacques bio drama) and A Child's Christmas In Wales (which you all must watch next Yuletide if you haven't already) and other stuff - is great.
Thanks for that, I’ve put a reminder to look that up next Christmas. She’s also great as Linda in Nighty Night. My party trick is that I can do a mean impersonation of her as that character. OOOH JILLLLLL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What cheek Vanessa Feltz's ex Ben Ofoedu has claiming Vanessa just used him for eye candy and took away the best years of his life. What a bleeping joke. He was happy to live in her house, attending functions with her and bask in her limelight for 17 years. He's also moaning she made him look the bad guy. :rolleyes:
If you don't want to made to look like the bad one then maybe don't cheat on your fiancée 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 48

Reactions: 4
I thought the wording of the family statement was a little strange too . "It is with deep sorrow and profound regret ..." Regret is an interesting choice of word. Like a sense that they failed to do something.

I'm not one for conspiracy but the wording being used is a little odd.

I just really hope we're all wrong with this.
That's exactly what made me suspect yesterday. I too hope we're wrong.

A close friend of my parent's died by suicide last night/today. It was a horrible shock. I hate to think of people suffering alone with their thoughts.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.