Secret Celebrity Gossip #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway, I digress, as much as I enjoyed it, it was odd. I used to be a season ticket holder at my local football club so went a lot of games, but this seemed less about what was happening on the field and more about the social aspect of it. People gathered with their backs to the game chatting away, the food....so much food. It was like the baseball was secondary to it all.
There were pockets of fans who were really watching and into it but everyone else was just eating, drinking and chatting.

I'd absolutely go again though, if nothing else for the baseball cap full of nachos 😂
We went to an NFL game last year and they actually set off fireworks at 12.50pm - so broad daylight - to remind everyone to leave their tailgate party - which was huuuuge and covered a massive car park - and actually go in to the stadium for the match starting (well the national anthem).
Little wonder as the food and drink options in the stadium were plentiful but ridiculously expensive!

Reactions: 9
I’d love to go to a game like baseball, basketball etc in America because I bet it’s an experience.
Remember the Harlem Globetrotters,they was so famous,I remember them on main Tv here years ago,they were great and was funny,my god they were tall.🤣

Reactions: 16
Nicola Peltz in an interview talking about why her husband her got cut from a scene. He really is an untalented no mark. Also, is it just me, or is the way she’s talks about her brother a bit weird?
IMG_8508.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
This is the one thing I can't stand about American sports. So many breaks. American football is seemingly about the execution, stats and set up play. So the real action lasts something like 11 mins.

I guess audiences are used to that and the constant commercials.

Interested to see who'll be the next halftime show pick. Usher would've been great...if it was 2010.

I'll give it five months before Taylor breaks up with Travis.
She'll probably marry him and have kids to spite you now! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember the Harlem Globetrotters,they was so famous,I remember them on main Tv here years ago,they were great and was funny,my god they were tall.🤣
Randomly bumped into some of them a few years back in a hotel, took a pic of one of them with my daughter. He was huge. Daughter is 5ft 8" for context.
It was like a constant stream of Goliath's walking through the reception 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Watching the news and David Cameron being interviewed about serious matters in Gaza and all I can think about is what a freshly wanked cock must look like. Thanks you lot 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.