Secret Celebrity Gossip #145

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found the Brad Pitt naked picture but I don't know how to repost it.
You can see it if you press on search spyglass top right of this screen and put in Brad Pitt, click "this forum" and Hollie Day is the poster.
For information it was post 161 on October 28 2022.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Cliff video- it was the leathery, wizened nay mummified claw hand reaching for the stylus at the start that gave me the biggest 'ick' :eek:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
You can see it if you press on search spyglass top right of this screen and put in Brad Pitt, click "this forum" and Hollie Day is the poster.
Thank you @Chocolategoggler ☺

edit not bad Brad not Bad! πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
The bod though πŸ₯΅
---
Please link this photo so I can judge for myself :D
Here you go 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
πŸ˜‚ He can try and trick people with twee Christmas videos but we all know the truth 😁
If only Killer Kitty's hands could speak...What murdering bastard tales they could tell...🀐🀐🀐🫣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am underwhelmed at the photo of Brad Pitt's willy. But hey, thanks to all who enabled me to scrutinise it properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thank you for my early Christmas pressie 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hmmm Paddy McGuiness says his money has nearly ran out… with Top Gear not returning he says he will go on tour again.

He was everywhere not long ago and now nothing lined up.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
When is someone going to leak nude photos of Matt Hancock?! I refuse to believe there aren’t any out there somewhere!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.