• P Diddy expose

Votes: 19 1.8%
  • Jada and Will living separate lives

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 18 1.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Or she's is older than she claims to be and is actually Solange's mother. That's been doing the rounds for years as well.
I remember Solange beating the crap out of Jay Z in that lift and Beyoncé just standing there like nothing was happening 🤣 was that about Rihanna who was at the same party? And did ‘Becky with the good hair’ ever get confirmed?

Was there also not rumours of Rihanna being pregnant with Jay Z’s baby way back before she hit the big time? Or did I just dream that up?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I remember Solange beating the crap out of Jay Z in that lift and Beyoncé just standing there like nothing was happening 🤣 was that about Rihanna who was at the same party? And did ‘Becky with the good hair’ ever get confirmed?

Was there also not rumours of Rihanna being pregnant with Jay Z’s baby way back before she hit the big time? Or did I just dream that up?
I love Family Guy's version of it...

• Haha
Reactions: 22

IIRC, the girl her song Becky With The Good Hair is supposed to be about...the designer Rachel Roy was at the party and he said hello or acknowledged her...something like that and Solange was having none of it and pulled him up in the lift.

As for Rihanna, there were stories about the two of them as well...hell, there have been stories about him and lots of women but Beyonce always looked the other way which is why it was a surprise that she finally acknowledged his cheating on the Lemonade album. You are right about the pregnancy rumours as well. If they are to be believed, the kid is being raised by someone in her family back in Barbados.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
IIRC, the girl her song Becky With The Good Hair is supposed to be about...the designer Rachel Roy was at the party and he said hello or acknowledged her...something like that and Solange was having none of it and pulled him up in the lift.

Interesting he called his first born Blue 👀

As for Rihanna, there were stories about the two of them as well...hell, there have been stories about him and lots of women but Beyonce always looked the other way which is why it was a surprise that she finally acknowledged his cheating on the Lemonade album. You are right about the pregnancy rumours as well. If they are to be believed, the kid is being raised by someone in her family back in Barbados.
Ahhh, Rachel Roy! Forgot about her. Yeah think the Whora was also touted as being Becky as well. Could be anyone really, he’s been around. Wonder if Beyoncé has ever strayed, doubt it.

I remember reading Blu Cantrell broke his heart and he was never the same since. Ruined her career, made sure she didn’t get work etc because of all his contacts. She did look kinda like Bey back in the day, didn’t she? She blew up then just kinda disappeared, so probably true.

Also interesting he called his first born Blue 👀

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Ahhh, Rachel Roy! Forgot about her. Yeah think the Whora was also touted as being Becky as well. Could be anyone really, he’s been around. Wonder if Beyoncé has ever strayed, doubt it.

I remember reading Blu Cantrell broke his heart and he was never the same since. Ruined her career, made sure she didn’t get work etc because of all his contacts. She did look kinda like Bey back in the day, didn’t she? She blew up then just kinda disappeared, so probably true.

“Breathe” is such a bop. Absolutely love that song.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I mean it'd be fine if she had said it was, although I find the increased use of surrogacy quite disturbing, but faking a pregnancy? Nope.
Surrogacy I guess wasn't quite as big a "thing" back then but I completely believe she faked having blue ivy for whatever reason mental reason.

Reactions: 14
I mean it'd be fine if she had said it was, although I find the increased use of surrogacy quite disturbing, but faking a pregnancy? Nope.
Agree! I understand some people may not be able to carry a child for medical reasons etc, however most of these celebs just don’t want to ruin their bodies so just pay for someone to have the baby, which I think is wrong imo. Then they have an army of nannies to look after it once it’s born. What’s the point?

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Where did I read the Becky with the good hair was Rita Ora?
They did have a thing as well. From what I remember reading, it turned sour as she thought it was more than what it was and seemingly thought he might even leave Bey for her but instead was dumped and ignored, hence the court case to leave the label and play the victim. As the other commenters have said, she made sure to try and make it about her then had the cheek to make a huge thing of it not being her and she couldn't understand why people would think it when asked.

I know the most popular choice is Rachel Roy who may have actually admitted it in an Insta post when it happened but it could have been anyone to be honest as there is a long list of women he cheated more or less from the start. If you believe gossip, Beyonce turns a blind eye and they are more or less just a business thing now but appear together every now and again to play the loving couple but she seemingly has her own flings as well including at least one bodyguard. As for Jay, even Gwyneth Paltrow was accused when she was spotted cuddling up to him more than once. She denied it but Amber Rose said they did have a fling and she thought Becky was about Gwyneth. It was denied but after that, the three of them stopped being spotted together as much as they used to before the claims came out.
---

There is a lot that will come out one day about Jay and how he treated women but as long as he has money to throw at people, it will stay hidden.

He was also seemingly in love with Aaliyah as well. They had a fling in 1999 but she ended up dumping him and getting with Damon Dash instead. It wasn't long after that the rumours started about him and Beyonce.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Diana Gordon, who was one of the actual writers of the song, said "Becky" doesn't actually exist.

As in, it doesn't refer to a specific, real life woman.

Reactions: 11
Diana Gordon, who was one of the actual writers of the song, said "Becky" doesn't actually exist.

As in, it doesn't refer to a specific, real life woman.
Perhaps about all the woman he’s cheated on Beyoncé with then. All the “Becky’s!”

I wonder why she chose the name Becky too?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.