Secret Celebrity Gossip #145

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to the nudes I agree with the poster who said Todd Cantwell. I was a happy tigger the day he came to rangers 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
In our house Michael Buble is known as Michael Bauble because he only comes out at Christmas 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
With Zac Efron who you are thinking of is the Hulk. The likeness is uncanny. But I think some (the brown area) is from the growth hormones while the jaw is from doing it twice (cosmetic work, I don’t believe the stories about breaking it, let alone twice)

edit - spelling mistake

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Zac, why fella?? Just why???
Yesterday I popped the Asda and for the 1st time since October was spared bubbles as there was a lovely brass band playing. Felt all warm and christmasy.... till I remembered i was a grumpy cow who hates people and normal service was resumed.
Last nights insomnia resulted in me re watching Treason.
I'd like to offer Ciarán Hinds up to the committee and hope you all tell me he's free from anything dodgy, so I can put him on my Christmas list. Ta 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
With Zac Efron who you are thinking of is the Hulk. The likeness is uncanny. But I think some (the brown area) is from the growth hormones while the jaw is from doing it twice (cosmetic work, I don’t believe the stories about breaking it, let alone twice)

edit - spelling mistake
OMG! Yes! How did that refuse to click? 🤦‍♀️ He's definitely looking like the Hulk! :oops:

Reactions: 3
Michael Bublé is like a real life version of Charlie from Always Sunny in Philadelphia. He comes across so incredibly stupid, even more so hamming it up on the Asda advert.
I haven't seen the Asda/Buble advert but if they can afford to pay him stupid money then they can afford to sort out their dire supermarkets and lack of staff!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh it'll never beat the time when a Tattle poster that claimed to be a South African randy lesbian computer expert who lived in the Lakes was found to have posted a pic from google of her supposed engagement ring. Clearly 'she' was actually Barry from Rotherham getting off but the couple of hours of posts while that all unfolded were genuinely hilarious. It must have been a couple of years ago now.
The Pogues in Ireland were known as plastic paddies , the thing is he went to a public school was very well educated in England, loved Brendan Behan etc etc , but he was more like Joe Strummer a fraud slumming it with the working classes when he wasn't
Literally don't know a single Irish person who has called Shane Macgowan a plastic paddy

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is that a threat?

Financial woes usually mean we'll be seeing him a) in the Jungle or b) copping off with his partner on Strictly before next year is out.
Ha! I mean, if I had the choice to see a stand up comedian, Paddy wouldn’t be my first pick. He’d be wayyyy down on the list. But I guess people will see him anyway because he’s a good TV personality 🤷‍♀️

But yes, agree that he will be doing reality shows very soon - that’s probably why he’s said he’s skint, see if the producers of the big shows like Strictly and IACGMOOH take the bait and sign him up for next year 🤔

Reactions: 2
Always think Paddy McG is assuming a character. He seems incredibly superficial. I am not sure why tv producers love him. Do viewers? He is a tv turn off for me.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.