Secret Celebrity Gossip #95

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it always people like Lorraine Kelly, Sue Perkins, Danielle Lloyd? Why never George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Ryan Reynolds? Although I suppose we did have the excitement of the Orlando Bloom paddle boarding pics. That was a fun lunchtime in the office!
You're not looking in the right places.

Brad_Pitt_dp.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Whenever the subject of nude celeb pics comes up on a forum, I'm always reminded of a magnificent "flounce" that happened on GOMI, a forum I frequented BT*. It happened when there was a big leak of celeb photos of the likes of Jennifer Lawrence - was it something to do with iCloud? Anyway this forum member had got into looking at the pics (and appeared to be a bit of a fantasist about other things) and when called out about it all the flounce was epic. Or, well it seemed like it at the time. From what I can remember.

*Before Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surprised no one has mentioned the Heather Mills nudes. That was a sight for sore eyes😂

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He was worse in Reborn In The USA. Absolute knob having stand up rows with Sonia ...they don't make TV like that anymore 🤣
Oh my goodness, yes, I remember that show - screaming across the living room at each other him thinking he was some kind of big rockstar. Didn't he own a burger van too for a while?

Reactions: 6
Tattle is off again! The nudes of Sue Perkins were accompanied by some of Anna Richardson (from naked Attraction, her then partner) and not Anna RR (Ryder Richardson) who was on Changing Rooms years ago. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Did someone say a couple of days ago that Max George & Maisie had split? Maisie posted this yesterday

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Did someone say a couple of days ago that Max George & Maisie had split? Maisie posted this yesterday

They
have the chemistry of a pair of walnuts.

I have a theory that any time a couple posts a picture where their whole bodies are facing in towards each other like this they are trying (subconsciously or otherwise) desperately or otherwise to show how close and together they are when really things aren't going so well. My mates and used to call it the pose of death because a couple would be tagged in or would post a picture with that pose and be broken up within months.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

It was me, she put a post on tik tok with her crying to a background song saying " u didn't deserve me ' and the Mail did an article on it. I did say it was an attention seeking thing a 15 Yr old would do and looks like I was right.

Reactions: 23
The thing is Maisie clearly has talent, she gets work, she can dance. She should be reaping the rewards of a career not acting like some Towie bod who has nothing to offer. That guy is as creepy as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Are they engaged? She’s wearing a ring on that finger and supposedly both of their families are flying out to Cyprus to join them.

Just read that Gisele and Tom Brady are definitely getting divorced.

I read a while ago when there was first speculation that it was because he had gone back to the NFL? But doubt that’s really the reason?

Anyone got any gossip about them?

Reactions: 10
Just read that Gisele and Tom Brady are definitely getting divorced.

I read a while ago when there was first speculation that it was because he had gone back to the NFL? But doubt that’s really the reason?

Anyone got any gossip about them?
Wait. My knowledge of anything American football related and gisele related is limited but I honestly thought Tom Brady was celebrated for being one of the first out gay football players? And that bradley coopers character in that Valentines Day movie was based on him? My mind is blown that he's married to Gisele all this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are the Sue Perkins ones real?
Yeah, her and Anna Richardson had some leaked. Anna pretty much admitted they were real, iirc

Wait. My knowledge of anything American football related and gisele related is limited but I honestly thought Tom Brady was celebrated for being one of the first out gay football players? And that bradley coopers character in that Valentines Day movie was based on him? My mind is blown that he's married to Gisele all this time.
Brady was rumoured to be gay before he was with Gisele.

The only openly gay nfl player now is Carl Nassib.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, her and Anna Richardson had some leaked. Anna pretty much admitted they were real, iirc

Brady was rumoured to be gay before he was with Gisele.

The only openly gay nfl player now is Carl Nassib.
My brain obviously logged that rumour under fact and never looked back.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.