Secret Celebrity Gossip #145

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it'll never beat the time when a Tattle poster that claimed to be a South African randy lesbian computer expert who lived in the Lakes was found to have posted a pic from google of her supposed engagement ring. Clearly 'she' was actually Barry from Rotherham getting off but the couple of hours of posts while that all unfolded were genuinely hilarious. It must have been a couple of years ago now.
That must have been before my ‘Tattle Time’ - who was ‘she’ claiming to be engaged to??

Reactions: 4
That must have been before my ‘Tattle Time’ - who was ‘she’ claiming to be engaged to??
Her girlfriend. She used to get up to all sorts, like a randy Penelope Pitstop. Once, she said she went back to SA and claimed to be arrested (can't remember what for) and then managed to be in about 4 different places in a day. Someone pointed out the places are hundreds of miles apart.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
gregg’s back alley is my absolute favourite bit of gossip from this year. I laughed so much at everyone’s comments. It was the best couple of days on this thread.
I'm still traumatised by the man's tiny willy and spindly legs :( Not that I studied the footage intently, you understand ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh it'll never beat the time when a Tattle poster that claimed to be a South African randy lesbian computer expert who lived in the Lakes was found to have posted a pic from google of her supposed engagement ring. Clearly 'she' was actually Barry from Rotherham getting off but the couple of hours of posts while that all unfolded were genuinely hilarious. It must have been a couple of years ago now.
OMG I forgot about her/him! Didn’t they used to write a post and then say stuff like “well I’ve gotta go, need to flick my bean!” 😆 Mulholland Drive rings a bell?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
OMG I forgot about her/him! Didn’t they used to write a post and then say stuff like “well I’ve gotta go, need to flick my bean!” 😆 Mulholland Drive rings a bell?
Yes, she was always going off line to flick her bean, then report back afterwards. Definitely Dirty Dave from Doncaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm still getting over the naked Brad Pitt picture. I would never have expected to find that on Tattle. 😀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her girlfriend. She used to get up to all sorts, like a randy Penelope Pitstop. Once, she said she went back to SA and claimed to be arrested (can't remember what for) and then managed to be in about 4 different places in a day. Someone pointed out the places are hundreds of miles apart.
Wasn't the “arrest” related to breaking Covid lockdown rules? Buying alcohol or something? (I may be getting her confused with another poster).

Reactions: 5
Have we discussed the Taylor Swift/ Kim Kardashian beef yet? I see Kimmy is getting hammered in her social media comments. Not a fan of Taylor either but I’m happy for Kim to be painted in a bad light whenever the opportunity arises.

Reactions: 8
It was for buying alcohol from an illegal shebeen in SA. Tattle was gold when all that unfolded. That same sex flirting thread had me in hysterics 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.